• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit enhancement on SBI card

I am holding SBI card with a limit of Rs 15k I asked customer care to increase my limit, they asked me to wait for 6 months after that you will send income documents we will review it. Waited for 6 months I contacted them and asked for same. Send them bank statements and 3 months salary slips but they straight away refused it. Escalated the issue to next level but failed the. Next level and final level but they didn't increase my limit. Guide me how to get increase my credit limit. I m holding other bank cards with highest limit of Rs 470k. Please guide me

SBI will behave like a weird psycho.
I am also exactly in the same situation now.
Having cashback card with 2.6L limit. Then applied for SimplyClick and they gave it with an atrocious limit of 15K. My highest limit of other bank card is 10.5 lakhs.
Requested them to increase limit immediately after card delivery, then after 6 months and again after 3 months. They denied everytime. Escalated to Pno level also but still they were adamant. Planing to close that shit before renewal.
It is not worth the effort.

Having cashback card with 2.6L limit. Then applied for SimplyClick and they gave it with an atrocious limit of 15K. My highest limit of other bank card is 10.5 lakhs.
Requested them to increase limit immediately after card delivery, then after 6 months and again after 3 months. They denied everytime. Escalated to Pno level also but still they were adamant. Planing to close that shit before renewal.
bhai ye batao, jab bhi hum 2nd card apply krte hain SBI ka to limit split ka option dete hain ya sharing limit ka // ya nayi hi limit de dete hain jese apko di hai. Because many people on this forum said they have split limit between 2 cards.

bhai ye batao, jab bhi hum 2nd card apply krte hain SBI ka to limit split ka option dete hain ya sharing limit ka // ya nayi hi limit de dete hain jese apko di hai. Because many people on this forum said they have split limit between 2 cards.
Can u please translate to English

After all these events, they offered me Rupay SimplySave FYF on split limit basis, and I took it.
Now planning to keep Cashback card and SimplySave with higher limits and close the SimplyClick with the legendary limit.

Can I apply for 2nd card

I am holding SBI card with a limit of Rs 15k I asked customer care to increase my limit, they asked me to wait for 6 months after that you will send income documents we will review it. Waited for 6 months I contacted them and asked for same. Send them bank statements and 3 months salary slips but they straight away refused it. Escalated the issue to next level but failed the. Next level and final level but they didn't increase my limit. Guide me how to get increase my credit limit. I m holding other bank cards with highest limit of Rs 470k. Please guide me
Go for other bank cards why to stick with SBI credit cards

Can u please translate to English
I said brother, when you applied for 2nd sbi card does SBI gives us the option to split the existing credit limit or commonly share the limit or they give separate credit limit as happened in your case. Many people on this forum informed that they had the option of splitting the limits between cards according to their needs.

I said brother, when you applied for 2nd sbi card does SBI gives us the option to split the existing credit limit or commonly share the limit or they give separate credit limit as happened in your case. Many people on this forum informed that they had the option of splitting the limits between cards according to their needs.
Yes. They will give the option. Either we can opt for a new limit or make a split in the correct limit. We can also choose how we want to split between both the cards.

So SBI did not allowed you to split your sbi cb card 2.6 lac limit with simply click sbi card ?

Customer care ko bolo card close karwana hai ..
Jab reason puchega to boldena low limit .

There's a trick but there will be cibil hit n it'll tk 3 months everytime till d tym you don't reach to ur desire limit.
Apply any SBI credit card offline via agent you'll get seperate CC thn after 1 month call customer support tell them to merge your card limit with (the card u want to keep) they'll transfer the new card limit into ur old card after getting the limit successfully transferred close the new card n apply it after 3-4 Months n repeat the same process.
Best of luck.

Back