• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Limit Enhancement Option Not Showing

MrJJ

TF Ace
Yesterday I received this SMS

Congrats! Credit Limit of your SBI Card ending xxxx can be increased from Rs. X0000 to Rs. X0000 free of charge. SMS INCR xxxx to 5676791 by 27May24.T&C

I checked in the SBI Card app but I did not find any option for Limit Increase.
Is sending the SMS only option? and is 27th May deadline serious?

I too received SMS to accept auto-LE by sending SMS to same premium paid number. At this point, LE offer wasn't showing in the app.
I let the date mentioned in the SMS pass.
After few days from the "last" date, same LIMIT offer started showing in the app, which I accepted and got LE without any cost.

I guess SBI does this to get some money from people who can't wait and will rush to send SMS seeing the last date mentioned in the SMS.
If people can hold-on, they will later get FREE LE in the app (Kotak applies similar trick, by initially charging 99/- for availing pre-approved LE, and later give it for free)
Today I have checked in my SBI card app. Credit Limit option is showing for my two cards. But when I clicked desired credit limit and submitted. Message comes like your Credit limit increase cannot be processed due to internal policy. What a pathetic SBI. Then why they showing credit limit increase banner in my app. Any idea bro @card-shard

I just now got SBI Cards app update but could not see as usual any credit limit increase option. SBI is not giving me CLI option since last May23. It's neither visible on app nor on website.

Today I have checked in my SBI card app. Credit Limit option is showing for my two cards. But when I clicked desired credit limit and submitted. Message comes like your Credit limit increase cannot be processed due to internal policy. What a pathetic SBI. Then why they showing credit limit increase banner in my app. Any idea bro @card-shard
retry after sometime or wait till Monday business hours, if you are seeing banner for AUTO LE.
Maybe their IT guy will be on a long lunch break 🤣 🤣

Back