• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Increase - Smooth Process with AMEX chat support

dravidsarang

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
I was using AMEX since 2022 with 4 Lks limit. Was having few bigger planned payments in september and hence tried reaching out to AMEX chat support. They assigned a credit team associate after reading my request.
The associate asked for my gross income and took sometime to review my card account.
Eventually after a long pause they increase CL from 4 lks to 5.2 (30% increase)!!

Hope this helps to people looking for LE for AMEX.

I was using AMEX since 2022 with 4 Lks limit. Was having few bigger planned payments in september and hence tried reaching out to AMEX chat support. They assigned a credit team associate after reading my request.
The associate asked for my gross income and took sometime to review my card account.
Eventually after a long pause they increase CL from 4 lks to 5.2 (30% increase)!!

Hope this helps to people looking for LE for AMEX.
Did the same. Unlucky didn't get LE but got the following reply:

"We regret to inform that as per the current review the request for LE cannot be approved. The limit we approve is based on credit profile, payment history & financial resources".

I did the same thing however I was informed that the LE is freezed for me since I already got automatic LE and it's not been past 6 months yet. They provided me with a date of when I can come back again. They also mentioned that it is not card wise rather it will be for all cards.

I got 2x automatic LE's on Amex Plat Travel while none on Amex MRCC.

Amex Plat Travel - 1L > 2L > 3.2L
Amex MRCC - 2.3L

Back