• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

I requested the CLE on 15th via the Updated App. The SR is still showing In Progress and on the mobile I only get the option to Check Status which gets stuck and does nothing.
On the web, they show the option to select the CL and proceed.

Should we keep trying until we get an Instant increase or keep patience? This kind of CL increase is unexpected from SBI.

I am also getting this offer in my cashback card from 70k limit to max 3L. But I got this card in Jun 2024 while my simply save is 1 year old. Should I even try to put a request to increase the limit upto let's say 1.5L? 1000055531.webp

this is absolutely correct..
People should try with half of the offered limit then there may be some chance to going past to the next step...
Then what about people like me, who haven't got any MAX Limit, just ₹ symbol then i desired to 5L, but got 1L.

I think what sbi wants to give is only max. Whatever formula they using. I suggest to put max limit (what you actually deserve as per income/leverage).

They'll take your consent and check your bank statement through Anumati portal,
For me it was almost instantaneous
But for some can take some time
Could it be the reason why I didn't get anything, because I stopped using my SBI account for salary, and using Fi instead (I was not given any option to check my bank statement Anumati portal)

Could it be the reason why I didn't get anything, because I stopped using my SBI account for salary, and using Fi instead (I was not given any option to check my bank statement Anumati portal)
My salary account is in union, and anumati portel has otions for all major banks

Possible reasons for not getting credit limit increase include :-
- Recently increased
- Recently rejected with documents
- Low ITR or Salary stated in Cibil*
- Low limit on other cards*
- High total limit compared to salary(overleveraged)

How to check salary reported in CIBIL?

How much ratio is overleveraged
Check salary info by downloading full report from Cibil website

There's no formal value of overleveraged but I've seen examples of people with itr of 6L with total credit limit of over 50L ,that would certainly be overlaveraged,
I'd say anywhere around 5 times your annual gross should be the upper limit, but even that mught too high for banks like SBI and Amex

There's no formal value of overleveraged but I've seen examples of people with itr of 6L with total credit limit of over 50L ,that would certainly be overlaveraged,
I'd say anywhere around 5 times your annual gross should be the upper limit, but even that mught too high for banks like SBI and Amex
Anything more than 2 to 2.5 times itself is like flirting with danger as far as SBI'S overleverage is concerned...

Is this it? Because I wish it was that high.

In actual, my total limit across cards is less than my gross income. The only steep one is ICICI which I might bring down since banks don't consider ICICI for C2C
IMG_20240917_162058.webp

Well for me, after selecting the desired limit it is asking me to redirect to another AA which is NADL. Not able to gather enough faith to try on these websites be it NADL or Anumati. Will wait for limit increase by SBI Cards themselves or will try with salary slips sometime later.

Back