• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

No, last LE from SBI for me was on 2022. My income has been increased since then but no LE offering from them. I have BPCL with 1.53L limit but last month when I applied for SBI CB they said you are not eligible for more limit and asked me to split 1.53L between BPCL and SBI CB card
My card is also BPCL. Were you getting the message you are not eligible for credit limit enhancement as per internal policies after granting access to Anumati? Just asking because when i was not getting redirected to Anumato before my LE, i also got the same error message. If you didn´t get redirected to Anumati and have not given consent, then you can try your luck again until you get access to Aunmati. After getting LE, i revoked consent to Anumati. However, the credit limit increase option is still available under benefits tab. But then now it does not redirect to anumati, but getting same error message as you got. If you are getting the error message after giving consent via Anumati, maybe try it manually via customer care by sending salary slip/ITR?

My card is also BPCL. Were you getting the message you are not eligible for credit limit enhancement as per internal policies after granting access to Anumati? Just asking because when i was not getting redirected to Anumato before my LE, i also got the same error message. If you didn´t get redirected to Anumati and have not given consent, then you can try your luck again until you get access to Aunmati. After getting LE, i revoked consent to Anumati. However, the credit limit increase option is still available under benefits tab. But then now it does not redirect to anumati, but getting same error message as you got. If you are getting the error message after giving consent via Anumati, maybe try it manually via customer care by sending salary slip/ITR?
For my BPCL, it shows logo limit is same as max limit something as someone already posted. No Anumati thing for me. Only OTP verification.

For my BPCL, it shows logo limit is same as max limit something as someone already posted. No Anumati thing for me. Only OTP verification.
I tried around more than 50 times at different times of the day to get redirected to Anumati. Unitl then i got same message - LE not possible because of internal criteria, but after I got redirected to Anumati, LE was approved instantaneously.

For my SBI Cashback card, i had the limit of 2.6 and was offered 3x limit like everyone. I tried maximum, it failed after few days. After that I tried with 5lakh it disappeared. I was thinking it would not work. This time I only choose 3 lakh and redirected to Anumati devi for ashirwad, after i opened the SBI card, they increased the limit to 3.6.

Lesson learnt: Don't be greedy in the limit selection.

No anumati ...
No cibil....
No LE.
Placed 7 requests via app in last three days.
All declined immediately.
I guess they will come bank after lunch time and reject all pending LE requests.
Enjoy 😊 😊

You are using mobile application or website?
For my SBI Cashback card, i had the limit of 2.6 and was offered 3x limit like everyone. I tried maximum, it failed after few days. After that I tried with 5lakh it disappeared. I was thinking it would not work. This time I only choose 3 lakh and redirected to Anumati devi for ashirwad, after i opened the SBI card, they increased the limit to 3.6.

Lesson learnt: Don't be greedy in the limit selection.

Back