• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Link IndusInd Select account with Legend CC

Harrypotter

TF Premier
I have opened indusind select and when I asked about the zero mab with legend branch people are telling to link the credit card with account. It will automatically become zero mab. Whether this is how it's done

Solution
I have opened indusind select and when I asked about the zero mab with legend branch people are telling to link the credit card with account. It will automatically become zero mab. Whether this is how it's done
Open IndusMobile app > Click on top left hamburger menu > Link Relationships > Link Credit card > Input card details and submit.

Can't share screenshots as it is not allowed by app due to security reasons.
This is in reference to your e-mail received on socialm@indusind.com, dated August 01, 2024, regarding your concern for account.

We thank you for your co-operation and patience.

We wish to inform you that the IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card holders are eligible for 'Zero Balance' Indus Select savings account, till the Credit Card is in 'Active status' and it is linked to the savings account.

We would also like to inform you that the Legend Credit card acts as a product surrogate for Select savings account.

However, the Surrogate has to be on primary account holder only.

The Add - on account has to maintain the required Monthly / Quarterly Average Balance as mentioned in the Schedule of Charges (SOC).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS THE ABOVE REPLY I GOT FROM INDUSIND SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM. SO EVERYONE CAN CHILL AND ENJOY THIS FACILITY.

Back