• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Linking Legend credit card and IndusInd Select savings account.

Ha bhai, welcome kit me ek customer id likhi aayegi, uski aur debit card ki madad se apko naya register krna hai on mobile banking (For Select Savings Account). Now this new ID is to be used to login for savings account, then you should link this ID with existing legend cc ID.
Okay bro, so select account online open kiya ya offline from branch?

Okay bro, so select account online open kiya ya offline from branch?
bhai offline, mere office ke pas vali branch me ek executive ka number that mere pas, i called, she came next day with documents. Sign kr do, photo click krenge, aadhaar se kyc ho jati hai instant. 3 days me cheque clear ho jata hai, welcome kit aane pe you would be able to transact. 1 lac ka initial funding ka cheque tha.

Bhai mere vali galti mat karna. I made a mistake of creating net banking first and then i tried to make login through mobile netbanking.
I came to know afterwards that ID should be made in mobile first and then on online banking.
Without welcome kit in which debit card would be there you will not be able to create user id for savings account.
Debit card aane do pehle.
Linking is very simple to do, mobile se bhi ho skti hai aur online banking se bhi.
Then in service request you can check that it has been successful or not.

View attachment 62273

You will get like this message on your screen. Then you are set for 0 AMB on your select account. One more information bhai, for getting visa signature debit card now we have the only option of calling customer care and ordering one for us. He would ask that you want to block earlier world debit card or not, you simply have to say that you want to keep both of them. Both of them are free for select account variant. Both have separate reward point limit.
As per my understanding, I have to create a mobile banking with customer ID and debit card which will be available in welcome kit. After creating it, I need to link cc under relationship, am I right bro?

As per my understanding, I have to create a mobile banking with customer ID and debit card which will be available in welcome kit. After creating it, I need to link cc under relationship, am I right bro?
Yes brother ditto. And the new I'd you create would also work on netbanking in laptop. You can link both of them in mobile as well as netbanking.

Yes brother ditto. And the new I'd you create would also work on netbanking in laptop. You can link both of them in mobile as well as netbanking.
Bro, you did the same process as above? I read in some forums existing user ID need to be deleted via CS otherwise won't be able to link cc to bank. What do you say about this?

Bro, you did the same process as above? I read in some forums existing user ID need to be deleted via CS otherwise won't be able to link cc to bank. What do you say about this?
I did not delete the old id. Both are working and linked together. Your wish if you want to delete earlier legend cc ID.

Do we need to link credit card to bank account on mobile app and net banking separately? Because I have linked it through mobile app and it is showing in app, but it's not showing in net banking.

Do we need to link credit card to bank account on mobile app and net banking separately? Because I have linked it through mobile app and it is showing in app, but it's not showing in net banking.
You are using same ID to Login on both platforms ?

Same issue happened with me. Let me know if you find any solution for this.

Last edited:
Back