• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of cards that don't work with CRED app

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With the number of cards for most enthusiasts breaching the double digit mark, the CRED app helps a lot of us in managing the payment. The CRED coins and cashbacks maybe useless, but the utility of a clean interface app for card management can't be denied.

Thought of sourcing the list of credit cards where the statement isn't auto-fetched by CRED. If the community has any workarounds, will update that in the original post here.

Will start with the cards that don't show up in my CRED app with their statement details:
  1. OneCard - neither OneCard nor the banking partner Federal Bank seems to send a statement to the mail for CRED to read
  2. Bank of Baroda - I receive the statement for my ETERNA card on email, but it doesnt show up in the CRED app. Payments (after checking the statement due amount) get credited fine. Also, one has to manually change the bank to BOB, as CRED identifies the card (at least ETERNA as SBI Card)
  3. AU Zenith - as per @vvarunggupta

Last edited:

AllSeeker

TF Ace
With the number of cards for most enthusiasts breaching the double digit mark, the CRED app helps a lot of us in managing the payment. The CRED coins and cashbacks maybe useless, but the utility of a clean interface app for card management can't be denied.

Thought of sourcing the list of credit cards where the statement isn't auto-fetched by CRED. If the community has any workarounds, will update that in the original post here.

Will start with the cards that don't show up in my CRED app with their statement details:
  1. OneCard - neither OneCard nor the banking partner Federal Bank seems to send a statement to the mail for CRED to read
  2. Bank of Baroda - I receive the statement for my ETERNA card on email, but it doesnt show up in the CRED app
My BOB card bill notification did show up in cred. Not sure if I did anything differently.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
OneCard doesnt show up (as they dont generate email statements), but Eterna does. Essentially the ones that generate a mail statement should definitely show up I feel. Atleast I havent come across an issue otherwise.

I did however face an initial issue with Eterna on Cred where it was auto detecting as SBI while adding. I changed it to BOB with the small drop down they have on that page. My first few payments / CBs via Cred were still failing though. For this, I raised a ticket & used Eterna for a payment / txn via Cred post which it even the repayment & CBs seem to have started off successfully.

TF Ace
TF Family
OneCard doesnt show up (as they dont generate email statements), but Eterna does. Essentially the ones that generate a mail statement should definitely show up I feel. Atleast I havent come across an issue otherwise.

I did however face an initial issue with Eterna on Cred where it was auto detecting as SBI while adding. I changed it to BOB with the small drop down they have on that page. My first few payments / CBs via Cred were still failing though. For this, I raised a ticket & used Eterna for a payment / txn via Cred post which it even the repayment & CBs seem to have started off successfully.
You need to do the first bill payment of BOB CCs using their own website payment gateway (Razorpay). After this next payments won't fail on other apps (like Cred, Paytm etc.).

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to do the first bill payment of BOB CCs using their own website payment gateway (Razorpay). After this next payments won't fail on other apps (like Cred, Paytm etc.).
Not entirely sure on this. My actual first "payment" if it can be called so was the reward points of the 1st statement which I redemeed right after statement generation. Post this, the next payments were ones done/received via Cred (minimal ones required for Cred's small CBs/offers) & finally I paid the major chunk via their own PG which was the last one.

1654507599127.png

TF Ace
TF Family
Not entirely sure on this. My actual first "payment" if it can be called so was the reward points of the 1st statement which I redemeed right after statement generation. Post this, the next payments were ones done/received via Cred (minimal ones required for Cred's small CBs/offers) & finally I paid the major chunk via their own PG which was the last one.

1654507599127.png
Nope I am taking about the actual bill payment (not reward points, payment refund, etc). This was told by their customer care to do first payment using Razorpay PG after that others won't fail.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Nope I am taking about the actual bill payment (not reward points, payment refund, etc). This was told by their customer care to do first payment using Razorpay PG after that others won't fail.
I think he is trying to say his cred payments didn't fail even though his first payment was just rewards redemption and not razorpay.

TF Ace
TF Family

@AllSeeker Here is he mentioned they were failing. 👀

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok then the customer care themselves are not really fully aware :) as I posted my image.. all those initial few payments are either RP CBs or CRED (NEFTs) so don't think that's a necessity