• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Visa Infinite Credit Cards & Debit Cards

Did you ever get any Visa Signature specific benefits on it? Because it's quite surprising for such a basic card. I didn't even notice it on my Millennia DC until now!

The reason I'm suspicious is HDFC's habit of having anything whatsoever printed on their cards even if the entitlement suggested does not actually exist for that particular card!

My old regular account DC had EasyShop Platinum printed on it, but it was not a Platinum card in reality (I had confirmed that by calling the customer care)!

So I had to actually upgrade that to a real Platinum DC (under my Imperia status) to get an actual Platinum DC !
It has domestic lounges.

Is that a Visa Signature feature, or a card feature? All sorts of non-Visa Signature cards also have this feature!

Did you ever take advantage of any feature that is exclusive to Visa Signature cards?
Arey Bhai
Low tier card have airport lounge but of very small list of lounge added
If u see wealth and select infinite dc it has all small big airport lounge

Same for Bob opulence dc

Arey Bhai
Low tier card have airport lounge but of very small list of lounge added
If u see wealth and select infinite dc it has all small big airport lounge

Same for Bob opulence dc

You are apparently comparing features of different categories of cards, -- not exclusive-to-Visa-Signature features! :)

Back