• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loan on New Bank Account

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
My friend owes me some money (around 1L) and he is unable to repay. I tried taking loan from Gpay, PhonePe Navi (+10 other platforms) etc. but everyone rejected his application as he has no job and income.
Now I am planning to open a new bank account in his name and park some money (50-60k) in his savings account so that the bank triggers some pre-approved loan offers.

Could anyone suggest Which bank would be ideal for it? I mean bank which gives pre-approved loans very fast, in just 2-3 months of account opening.

Thank You

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
he is a friend, don't want to ruin the relation due to money
I will tell you onething which is very true about 99.999%.

People never change in the life constitutionally...

The fundamental character of a man/woman never changes..
Only excpetion is: Some catastrophic event must occur in their lives... for them to change drastically...

So never and ever hope someone changes for good or bad..

This applies to ourselves as well ..

Just think about youself honestly... Did you ever change fundamentally as a person since you have known to yourself as an adult?.
Even when you change also that to some extent, it will only be shortlived ... and then you will become again the original person....

Small cosmetic changes over the years is normal... I am not talking about those changes...

It is just a waste of time to expect someone to change i.e a friend, family or partner etc... ..

PERIOD

Last edited: