• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loan on New Bank Account

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
My friend owes me some money (around 1L) and he is unable to repay. I tried taking loan from Gpay, PhonePe Navi (+10 other platforms) etc. but everyone rejected his application as he has no job and income.
Now I am planning to open a new bank account in his name and park some money (50-60k) in his savings account so that the bank triggers some pre-approved loan offers.

Could anyone suggest Which bank would be ideal for it? I mean bank which gives pre-approved loans very fast, in just 2-3 months of account opening.

Thank You

Tejo

TF Legend
My friend owes me some money (around 1L) and he is unable to repay. I tried taking loan from Gpay, PhonePe Navi (+10 other platforms) etc. but everyone rejected his application as he has no job and income.
Man, he already poor might be dependent on others.
Now I am planning to open a new bank account in his name and park some money (50-60k) in his savings account so that the bank triggers some pre-approved.
You are saying that he is your friend.

***Get him a job, and charge monthly in that.

You want rob him for 1 lakh debt, you can take that 1 lakh after certain time, but he will never forgot that you are .... "what kind of friend".

I request you to follow ***

Anyway, only kotak and idfc triggers pre-approved on account opening.

Remaining banks only credit cards like axis, hdfc ....

* I think having funds in ac doesn't give offer, you should transact, spend etc.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Man, he already poor might be dependent on others.

You are saying that he is your friend.

***Get him a job, and charge monthly in that.

You want rob him for 1 lakh debt, you can take that 1 lakh after certain time, but he will never forgot that you are .... "what kind of friend".

I request you to follow ***

Anyway, only kotak and idfc triggers pre-approved on account opening.

Remaining banks only credit cards like axis, hdfc ....

* I think having funds in ac doesn't give offer, you should transact, spend etc.
I prepared his CV, applied for BPO job in Teleperformance, waiting for the call for interview.

If he gets a job, then it is best but this process will also take time, and also he is least interested in doing any work.

And money is long long due.

And thank you, will check with IDFC.

PS- I am also unemployed with no income source and savings as of now

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi
Now I am planning to open a new bank account in his name and park some money (50-60k) in his savings account so that the bank triggers some pre-approved loan offers.

Could anyone suggest Which bank would be ideal for it? I mean bank which gives pre-approved loans very fast, in just 2-3 months of account opening.

Thank You
If you're parking this 50-60k,then you're going to lose it as well