• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for a UPI credit card

I am a 23 year old government employee in delhi. I currently have ONECARD (one year old), IDFC first Millennia (6 months old) and SBI SimplyClick (just a month old). Although these cards do get me enough to enjoy offers and all, None of them are on rupay platform.
Idfc is offering a rupay card with annual charge of ₹200 with no waiver. I got an offer from IndusInd for Samman credit card with ₹2 lacs limit but I am unsure about IndusInd services.
Can anyone suggest me some rupay cards preferably with some handy reward system? Much happy if it's ltf

I am a 23 year old government employee in delhi. I currently have ONECARD (one year old), IDFC first Millennia (6 months old) and SBI SimplyClick (just a month old). Although these cards do get me enough to enjoy offers and all, None of them are on rupay platform.
Idfc is offering a rupay card with annual charge of ₹200 with no waiver. I got an offer from IndusInd for Samman credit card with ₹2 lacs limit but I am unsure about IndusInd services.
Can anyone suggest me some rupay cards preferably with some handy reward system? Much happy if it's ltf
You are receiving a card lifetime free with a limit of two lakhs for a RuPay credit card , do take it. The services are okay from IndusInd Bank.

If you need credit cards version ,

For fuel:

RBL IOCL extra - 8.5% (fees, 1500 ,will get the fees back through vouchers)

Idfc power plus- 6.5% (fees 500 , if you do any transaction about 500, you would receive ₹500 cashback)

SBI BPCL octane - 7.5% ( fees 1499 , you also get cash back on BPCL gas booking )

Normal spend card :

Tata neu infinity - 1.5% (fees is 1500)

IndusInd platinum RuPay - 2 points /₹100
(lifetime free)

Jupiter credit card - 2% coins /₹100
(Lifetime free)

Kiwi credit card- 2% Kiwi coins /₹100
(Lifetime free)

These are the better cards to apply for rupay cards in the market.

I can provide you my referral links if you are satisfied with my answer.

Last edited:
Use my Jupiter cc referral link from my signature to get best UPI card.

You are receiving a card lifetime free with a limit of two lakhs for a RuPay credit card , do take it. The services are okay from IndusInd Bank.

For fuel:

Idfc power plus- 6.5% (fees 500 , if you do any transaction about 500, you would receive ₹500 cashback)

SBI BPCL octane - 7.5% ( fees 1499 , you also get cash back on BPCL gas booking )

Normal spend card :

(lifetime free)

(Lifetime free)

(Lifetime free)

well explained!!
Am not in to points game.
So, in my case, which of these cards would you recommend ?

try fi money, 2% or 3% based on the account variant. Unlike upi credit cards, fi upi or debit card can be used without any merchant restrictions. max ₹500 per month, that is enough for normal monthly spends with zero cost and direct cashback. Let me know if you need referral for Fi, happy to share.

If you are concerned about fuel, then try Indus Delite savings account with Delights debit card. 5% cashback on fuel upto ₹750 per month. Debit card comes with annual fee though.

well explained!!
Am not in to points game.
So, in my case, which of these cards would you recommend ?
If you are fine with NeuCoins and Tata brands go with Neu Infinity card 1.5% on UPI and 5%+ return on tata brands (FYF and 1.5k fee wavied at 3L spends)

Else get IndusInd Platinum RuPay, easy 0.7% statement credit redemption or use with TWID(pay with rewards) to get upto 1.8% returns)

Kiwi
Tata neu
Axis neo
Don't take jupiter and idfc rupay cards

I had applied for Neu card, after VKYC, those f***kers asked again to send documents offline. I said No.
I will check about other options mentioned above.

I had applied for Neu card, after VKYC, those f***kers asked again to send documents offline. I said No.
I will check about other options mentioned above.
Then take it IndusInd platinum rupay credit card , gives you flat 0.7% reward back .

But if you need a fuel card, I suggest you to take RBL IOCL extra card

Kiwi Yes Bank Credit card is the best. 2% cashback which can be transferred to your bank account instantly.

Spend 50k annually - get 3% cashback

Spend 1L annually - get 4% cashback

Spend 1.5L annually - get 5% cashback

There’s complimentary Lounge Access, twice a year.

If you have any doubts, I'm happy to help you.

Please consider using my referral link so that I can get referral benefit
https://kiwitpap.page.link/HrrX9aEyhzE6GA6QA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919_203716.webp
    Screenshot_20240919_203716.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240919_203728.webp
    Screenshot_20240919_203728.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 13
For Rewards, Kiwi, Tata Neu cards in co-branded categories. Core cards: IndusInd Rupay Platinum and PNB Rupay Platinum(LTF) / PNB Rupay Select (One-time joining fee, post LTF with at least one transaction a quarter).

But it's not given to existing Yes Bank cc holders , correct?
Is such condition mentioned in the T&C?
Kiwi Yes Bank Credit card is the best. 2% cashback which can be transferred to your bank account instantly.

Spend 50k annually - get 3% cashback

Spend 1L annually - get 4% cashback

Spend 1.5L annually - get 5% cashback

There’s complimentary Lounge Access, twice a year.

If you have any doubts, I'm happy to help you.

Please consider using my referral link so that I can get referral benefit
https://kiwitpap.page.link/HrrX9aEyhzE6GA6QA

For fuel:

Normal spend card :

(lifetime free)

(Lifetime free)

(Lifetime free)

BOB Snapdeal RuPay and BOB Eterna RuPay is also best.

Back