• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for suggestions on Late payment charges.

Magnus26

TF Buzz
There was a due of 1860 on my Flipkart Axis card with 3rd April as due date. I made the payment on 3rd April from CheQ. I got the confirmation from cheq that payment has been processed. And 7 days later I get a msg that 1860 has been refunded by CheQ. That's when I realised and immediately paid the amount using Axis app.

Overall I paid 700 rs for late payment and interest for a total due to 1860. Axis said its not their fault, and CheQ CC is entirely useless. What options do I have to get this corrected? I am more worried about my Credit score than the 700rs I paid.

There was a due of 1860 on my Flipkart Axis card with 3rd April as due date. I made the payment on 3rd April from CheQ. I got the confirmation from cheq that payment has been processed. And 7 days later I get a msg that 1860 has been refunded by CheQ. That's when I realised and immediately paid the amount using Axis app.

Overall I paid 700 rs for late payment and interest for a total due to 1860. Axis said its not their fault, and CheQ CC is entirely useless. What options do I have to get this corrected? I am more worried about my Credit score than the 700rs I paid.
Learning: Never make payment thru 3rd party apps on due date.
Always pay 3-7 days before

Back