• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot Trick - FREE Credit card to Amazon Wallet load is back - 5% Cashback for SBI Cashback Card/HDFC Millennia credit card

Nothing is impossible, as long as im here at technofino.

First of all this trick is now over for almost all users but still few lucky users gotcredit card loading option on Amazon via Uber app. If you get CC loading option then download old Uber app version - 4.439.10002 (custom option available and add 12k).
is there any method for prepaid card also ???

Nothing is impossible, as long as im here at technofino.

First of all this trick is now over for almost all users but still few lucky users gotcredit card loading option on Amazon via Uber app. If you get CC loading option then download old Uber app version - 4.439.10002 (custom option available and add 12k).
Still working?

I loaded 2000*6 from Uber to Amazon and back to bank account using SBI Cashback CC. I have got ZERO cashback for this. Anyone knows why?

The merchant on all the transactions was WWW AMAZON IN

Last edited:
Yeah I used sbi cashback it's 0 have written before scroll back , that's why I never loot such things from single card I use all cards

If someone added through Amazon Pay ICICI card, merchant name was Amazon Pay for the first transaction and hence it fetched 2% cashback but for all the subsequent transactions, merchant was Amazon IN which is wallet mcc and hence, fetched 1% cashback.

Dream of fetching 5% cashback via HDFC Millennia CC and SBI Cashback CC was destroyed in seconds.

Destroy Courtesy: @Abhishek012 🫡😵‍💫

Now u can recharge through zomato and swiggy but it will definitely charge convenience fee as per card network.no use if they charge. One can custom the amount to be reloaded.

I use Airtel fastag with full kyc to rotate easily but recharging directly through cc has been blocked by Airtel through all the apps .only way I use it as is load money in ola wallets with different mobile no.s though cc .

Back