• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Lounge Access Benefits for Add-On Cardholders: HDFC Millennia & Tata Neu Infinity Credit Cards

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Hey forum members!

I have a question regarding lounge access benefits for add-on cardholders on two credit cards: the HDFC Millennia Credit Card and the Tata Neu infinity Credit Card.
I'm currently an add-on cardholder on Millennia, and I'd like to know if I can enjoy the domestic lounge access benefits.
Are the domestic lounge access benefits available to both primary and add-on cardholders on the HDFC Millennia Credit Card?

For the HDFC Millennia Credit Card, I'm aware that it offers 8 domestic lounge access visits. However, I'm unsure whether these visits are exclusive to the primary cardholder or if add-on cardholders can use them as well. Can anyone shed some light on this?

If anyone has experience with either of these credit cards or has information about lounge access benefits for add-on cardholders, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Your input will help me better understand the lounge access benefits available to me and plan my future travels accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Back