• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF credit card from Axis App.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Axis card used to issue LTF credit cards as a limited time offer from their preferred channels ( There website). So couldn't get any pre approved card as LTF from their app. Though it was LTF in if applied from their website. But yesterday a agent from Axis called one of my relative (Axis card holder) and told him that he can get a LTF card from the axis app. I didn't believe him. But then I saw this:

I hope it continues:

IMG_20240311_221422.jpg

Riya

TF Ace
Axis card used to issue LTF credit cards as a limited time offer from their preferred channels ( There website). So couldn't get any pre approved card as LTF from their app. Though it was LTF in if applied from their website. But yesterday a agent from Axis called one of my relative (Axis card holder) and told him that he can get a LTF card from the axis app. I didn't believe him. But then I saw this:

I hope it continues:

IMG_20240311_221422.jpg
Great... Take it if you want one

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I hope it continues:

IMG_20240311_221422.jpg
myzone is currently ltf for all

1000217187.jpg

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Yeah... But kinda useless... Tailor made for very very specific use
Yes, since the 120 off on 200 in Swiggy has been changed to 120 off on 500 I have hardly used the card at all. First they put the check across accounts for max 4 times a month per card instead of per Swiggy account and then they changed it to 120 off on 500. Now the card is pretty useless.