• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF HDFC Money-back credit & got pre-approved offer for the Millennia cc but it FYF

Yes, if you have a good banking relationship with HDFC they can issue ltf Millennia. You should keep trying, sometimes HDFC offer spend based ltf offers like if you spend 50k in first 3 months the card will be ltf. And Now a days some people got ltf Millennia applying offline. You can negotiate with them too.

I am currently holding LTF HDFC Money-back credit card and has a pre-approved offer for the Millennia Credit card but with FYF and not LTF. Can I request the bank to give a LTF upgrade to Millennia?
Same with me. I mailed to grievance but they replied saying it is FYF and can't offer LTF.
A fee waiver is on spend of 1L.

After how many months you get upgrade offer after taking money back +
I got it after 14 Months and it's been 4 months I have not accepted hoping for LTF or a better offer.

How to make Millennia Upgrade LTF?

Take FYF first.

Do good spends in 6 months

Then request to escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com and priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com to make it LTF.

This is the only way to make Millennia Credit Card LTF.

This method doesn't insure 100% LTF conversion of chargeable card but depends on person to person profile. Mostly works.
Also add atleast one biller like Electricity bill etc in smartpay. HDFC loves it if we add billers in auto-pay.

Hello everyone, this is my first post on TF forums.

I've had the longest credit history with HDFC and have recently downgraded from Business Regalia to Millennia on FYF basis. I've also recently applied for SBI CB card.

So I am wondering if there are any ways to make the Millennia LTF, so that I can save on the renewal fees? I certainly don't want to lose my credit history with HDFC by closing the card

Thank you

Hello everyone, this is my first post on TF forums.

I've had the longest credit history with HDFC and have recently downgraded from Business Regalia to Millennia on FYF basis. I've also recently applied for SBI CB card.

So I am wondering if there are any ways to make the Millennia LTF, so that I can save on the renewal fees? I certainly don't want to lose my credit history with HDFC by closing the card

Thank you
You can try setting one auto pay payment for utility bill in Millennia to use it without annual fees. This trick was working 6-7 months ago for many people. Not sure what's the current situation.

Reactions: NCD
Back