• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got pre-approved offer for BizBlack Metal & Power (Floater)

Dixit

TF Buzz
Hi guys. I was checking HDFC Xpressway portal today and saw BizBlack and BizPower credit cards being offered as pre-approved. I was skeptical at first but it was indeed pre-approved because the application process asked me to choose card first and then confirm details. These cards are chargeable cards, both joining and renewal fees have to be paid. Although I will not be taking these cards as my business spends are not that much.
I currently have Classic Savings account and Millennia CC (cl above 5l), no other relationship with HDFC bank and I am self-employed.

But if any of you guys wanted to get these business cards, you can check HDFC Xpressway portal and get these cards without much hassle, if you are eligible.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited:
yes, current account is needed cause my friend had saving + current like it 1 decade old, i too hold saving will be turning into 1 decade old this year and current account 3+ yr old. so yeah current account is kind of needed but it just a internal criteria though but it can ignored if you get this cc via investment though RM cause he can make some adjustment.
Giving bzz black as investment? Alternative
How much

yes, current account is needed cause my friend had saving + current like it 1 decade old, i too hold saving will be turning into 1 decade old this year and current account 3+ yr old. so yeah current account is kind of needed but it just a internal criteria though but it can ignored if you get this cc via investment though RM cause he can make some adjustment.
My RM said 6months old current account is needed with HDFC even with any amount of FD.

Got this as a floater card just last week, applied sometime around 25th June through my local branch who got approval from someone from Credit Card department before taking my application (not sure who though).

yeah it's nothing new, i hope most of us know plus Bizblack needs ITR or current hdfc limit above 5L + self-employed/business, otherwise it won't be approved. hdfc must have changed something cause last time i checked only bizpower which is starter card for business was shown to me + if you get this cc , spend 1.5L within 90 days and fees won't be charged, my friend have completed 45 odd days so n have spend over 2L in 30 days or so. so first bill is generated and fees isn't charged + 5K MakeMyTrip GV he took it, sure on TDS and other tax payments over 1% was charged but he managed to get 16K RP in single month.
Hdfc usually charges fees after 90 days. Btw is there any option to revert forum theme to old gray one. This new one is not my cup of tea and i am finding it hard to stay here for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Hdfc usually charges fees after 90 days. Btw is there any option to revert forum theme to old gray one. This new one is not my cup of tea and i am finding it hard to stay here for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Hdfc usually charges fees after 90 days - oh i didn't knew,
tw is there any option to revert forum theme to old gray one - did you try below option? Screenshot 2024-07-06 124312.png

Back