• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF HDFC Regalia Gold or FYF Diners Club Black?

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
Hello Friends,
I am getting an upgrade offer on my HDFC Indian Oil credit card through virtual RM.

I am looking for health insurance policy for me and my parents.

If I take HDFC Ergo Super Secure Optima (3-year plan) health insurance policy for me and wife, they will give HDFC regalia Gold LTF.
If I take HDFC Ergo Super Secure Optima (3-year plan) health insurance policy for me and wife as well as HDFC Ergo Secure Optima (1 Year plan) for parents, they will give HDFC DCB FYF.

My spends are not much and I think I will not be able to spend 8 lacs a year.
But I have yearly spends of around 2 lacs that I can do through Amazon pay vouchers.

So please help me deciding whether I should go for Regalia Gold LTF or DCB FYF.

(I wish to have Infinia in future. So which card will help me get Infinia in future easily.)

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,
I am getting an upgrade offer on my HDFC Indian Oil credit card through virtual RM.

I am looking for health insurance policy for me and my parents.

If I take HDFC Ergo Super Secure Optima (3-year plan) health insurance policy for me and wife, they will give HDFC regalia Gold LTF.
If I take HDFC Ergo Super Secure Optima (3-year plan) health insurance policy for me and wife as well as HDFC Ergo Secure Optima (1 Year plan) for parents, they will give HDFC DCB FYF.

My spends are not much and I think I will not be able to spend 8 lacs a year.
But I have yearly spends of around 2 lacs that I can do through Amazon pay vouchers.

So please help me deciding whether I should go for Regalia Gold LTF or DCB FYF.

(I wish to have Infinia in future. So which card will help me get Infinia in future easily.)
firstly the ergo policies are great policy so goid choice.. 2L apay will give u roughly 30k points vs a 11.8 k fee for dcb from nxt yr.. dcb is a gd card.. and definitely closer to infinia.. but if u don't have high spend returns are limited..

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@SSV @1RC @venky2607 @batatavada @D₹V @Wealth is my birth right!

I have savings of more than 70 lakh in family account ( me, father and mother)
My father and mother have LTF regalia Gold credit card.
I have LTF hdfc regalia business first credit card. My salary is coming around 3 lakh monthly. I want to get LTF regalia Gold credit card.

My Branch manager is refusing by saying that its only possible if you would have higher spends on credit card. Rest doesnt matter. Even if she ask for approval, it will be rejected.
Is my case really weak? Are lot of spends necessary? Doesn't above salary/deposits/number of accounts is a good criteria for LTF credit card.My manager always remain angry. I said pls try your best. She said, I know what i have to do. She was not at all interested. Any suggestions?
If your salary is around 3L then why not ask them to close your current CC and ask your RM to apply for Infinia?

For Infinia one needs north of 2.75L monthly salary.

sidp

TF Ace
@1RC Actually I need Life Time Free card. They have refused to apply for life time free.
Most people who got ltf infinnia pvc is for specific reason_ rbi ban & covid slow down.

Unless you are part of private banking or buying ulip/endowment or have a extremely helpful rm/bm, it is very difficult to get ltf infinnia.

It's relatively easier to get fyf infinnia or ltf dcb.

Small Update on my situation
Today My BM called me and told me she received internal mail and i can only be given FYF DCB. I said i am only interested in LTF card be it regalia gold or DCB. She said thats not possible. She said only FYF DCB is possible. LTF is not possible otherwise she would have done it.
I refused and said that reply to internal mail saying customer didnt agree and he needs LTF card only.

I am not sure if i will get LTF.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today My BM called me and told me she received internal mail and i can only be given FYF DCB. I said i am only interested in LTF card be it regalia gold or DCB. She said thats not possible. She said only FYF DCB is possible. LTF is not possible otherwise she would have done it.
I refused and said that reply to internal mail saying customer didnt agree and he needs LTF card only.

You will.

Regalia Gold is not too precious for HDFC to not give LTF. Hold on and negotiate hard.

sidp

TF Ace

You ll get ltf regalia gold. But how much is your regular annual spend. Go to dcb product page and find out which categories aren't considered for fee reversal milestone.

Paid Dcb would still be OK at 6.5-L annual spend. If it is going to be >8L, take fyf dcb over ltf regalia gold.