• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

After lots of mental dilemma, Requested for Sapphiro VISA variant via ICICI Twitter support. Currently holding dual variant. They called me and said that existing dual variant will get closed. I said okay proceed. They took request. Will update once conversion is done. As per maximum reports, all 3 variants will stay active.

Someone also highlighted that setting atm pin in new card will deactivate old card. Dont know if that applies to cc or not.

After lots of mental dilemma, Requested for Sapphiro VISA variant via ICICI Twitter support. Currently holding dual variant. They called me and said that existing dual variant will get closed. I said okay proceed. They took request. Will update once conversion is done. As per maximum reports, all 3 variants will stay active.

Someone also highlighted that setting atm pin in new card will deactivate old card. Dont know if that applies to cc or not.
Bold but valuable move.. Following the chain of events on this.. Do keep posting..

I set pin on all 3 variants couple days back and checked each and evry card on BMS for offer. None of the card said that card is inbalid. Got offer on all card..

they they confirm that the replaced visa will also be Ltd?

I set pin on all 3 variants couple days back and checked each and evry card on BMS for offer. None of the card said that card is inbalid. Got offer on all card..
What's the bin for your visa one?

Update: Just checked it seems visa bin range is updated now and the offer is valid on those cards.

Back