• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

So when you ask for conversion (via email to ICICI?) they'll instead give you the other variant alongside?

I guess it makes sense since cards'll share limit anyway.

> Congratulations! Welcome to ICICI Bank Credit Cards. Your application has been approved and your new card will be delivered in 7 working days.

Finally! Received the SMS.

But I can't see virtual cards because:

> Dear Customer, to use iMobile you need to have ICICI Bank Savings account. To apply for a Savings Account, SMS Tab to 5676766 or apply through the Pockets app.

Will have to wait for physical delivery.

Two applications on the Alum programme?
Just one application. Initially by mistake they gave me visa variant and then I applied for variant change and they gave me dual. Now I have all 3 variants and haven't ckosed/ blocked any of it. All 3 active.

Yes.. Acrually customer care is ekdum chomu and they themselves don't know half the things but after Thora bohot jhamela they gave me dual also.
So when you ask for conversion (via email to ICICI?) they'll instead give you the other variant alongside?

I guess it makes sense since cards'll share limit anyway.

> Congratulations! Welcome to ICICI Bank Credit Cards. Your application has been approved and your new card will be delivered in 7 working days.

Finally! Received the SMS.

But I can't see virtual cards because:

> Dear Customer, to use iMobile you need to have ICICI Bank Savings account. To apply for a Savings Account, SMS Tab to 5676766 or apply through the Pockets app.

Will have to wait for physical delivery.
Not necessarily. You can install the mobile app and see it there.

TBH I'm rather surprised at the traction this card seems to be getting - it's a fairly mediocre card. Indeed ICICI's offerings generally seem to be that way. For me, personally, the limit of 3L is helpful - I had 1.5L highest before this. And it's LTF!

Back