• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Indusind Pinnacle credit card Upgrade offer missed

sumans_cred

TF Buzz
A few days ago, I received a call from an Indusind agent offering to upgrade my Legend card to a Pinnacle card. At that time, I rejected the offer because I was not aware of the 0 MAB exclusive account benefit. I am from Durgapur, West Bengal.

I have a few doubts:
1. Can anyone share any agent's number? or should I visit the branch directly to open exclusive account and card upgrade?
2. still the joining benefits can be used to buy Amazon pay vouchers (15k joining fee)?
3. Is there an official page that mentions the 0 MAB exclusive account with the pinnacle credit card?

Last edited:
1. Joining benefits on upgrade will be available only for paid upgrades. Vouchers will depend on your upgrade offer and choice.
2. Yes, It is clearly mentioned under Program Criteria in the SoB of Indus Exclusive.
You may mark this as solution.

1. Joining benefits on upgrade will be available only for paid upgrades. Vouchers will depend on your upgrade offer and choice.
2. Yes, It is clearly mentioned under Program Criteria in the SoB of Indus Exclusive.
You may mark this as solution.
thanks for the clarification, but main thing is I lost the agent's number from call history, do you have any agent number? The upgrade offer was 15k joining fee.

Back