• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Offer of HDFC bank

vipin123

TF Buzz
Previously I had HDFC Money Back + Credit Card with 50K limit.
I closed after 6 months used in April 2024 . Having 1.80 lakh FD with them and maintaining 20K approx MAB.
For the First time I got this banner in my email ,
Waiting for LTF card
What does mean of this banner & probably how many time to wait after this for getting LTF offer
Cibil 785
Any one please.

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 277
I closed after 6 months used in April 2024 . Having 1.80 lakh FD with them and maintaining 20K approx MAB.
Waiting for LTF card
What does mean of this banner & probably how many time to wait after this for getting LTF offer
Cibil 785
Any one please.
Check it out. agar OTP dene ke baad View Best Card ayega to koi CIBIL enquiry nahi hogi and you can see which card you can get and fee.

Waiting for LTF card
Cibil 785
Any one please.
So did you try it?

Waiting for LTF card
Cibil 785
Any one please.
This is not pre-approved offer.. PA offer shows limit and card

Apologies to hi jack the thread.

I have opened HDFC account with IF of 5L and will be be maintaining my emergency fund there. will be using this as main account for UPI transactions and debit card for payments of CC atleast ~70k a month.

how long does it take to get pre approved CC offers?

I have opened HDFC account with IF of 5L and will be be maintaining my emergency fund there. will be using this as main account for UPI transactions and debit card for payments of CC atleast ~70k a month.

If new account then 4-5 months

After 3 months

No idea about metal but DCB was offered but you gotta wait and maintain high balance (5L+) and transactions from DC
yeah will be maintaining 4-5L and debit card I will use to pay CC every month. so the transactions will be ~70k like I mentioned.
They stopped sourcing the plastic DCB. hopefully they will provide metal one.

But chances are they will just slap with a Regalia Gold offer

Worst bank to keep emergency funds
Bank is always under maintenance, very frequently

I opened my account in late May, kept 25k mab and now I'm getting offers to choose from LTF Millenia, IOC or DCP. I already have SBI CB so don't really need a cashback card and DCP was hugely devalued last year. So I'm not sure which one to take. Any way to get Regalia gold?

Back