• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Offer of HDFC bank

vipin123

TF Buzz
Previously I had HDFC Money Back + Credit Card with 50K limit.
I closed after 6 months used in April 2024 . Having 1.80 lakh FD with them and maintaining 20K approx MAB.
For the First time I got this banner in my email ,
Waiting for LTF card
What does mean of this banner & probably how many time to wait after this for getting LTF offer
Cibil 785
Any one please.

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    IMG_20240910_125037.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 277
Previously I had HDFC Money Back + Credit Card with 50K limit.
I closed after 6 months used in April 2024 . Having 1.80 lakh FD with them and maintaining 20K approx MAB.
For the First time I got this banner in my email ,
Waiting for LTF card
What does mean of this banner & probably how many time to wait after this for getting LTF offer
Cibil 785
Any one please.
What if Break my FD and maintain 2lakh in my Savings Account,
Any benifit and loss of that ??
Benifit related to credit card ..

What if Break my FD and maintain 2lakh in my Savings Account,
Any benifit and loss of that ??
Benifit related to credit card ..
u will get less interest..and for fd..bank will trust u more to give cc..and fd cc increases cibil too..best is break that fd..and take cc using that fd money..ur cibil will increase and u will get cc too

Last edited:
u will get less interest..and for fd..bank will trust u more to give cc..and fd increases cibil too..best is break that fd..and take cc using that fd money..ur cibil will increase and u will get cc too
Bro I already have 4 credit cards and my CIBIL is 785 so I think it does not make sense to taking a fd backed credit card at this stage

Back