• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF SBI Aurum Credit Card for IIM A,B,C

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Considering a lot more buzz around SBI Aurum credit card for IIM associates, got the below details:

The LTF offer is available only for current students of IIM A,B,C.

Process is completely offline and one can get the card by visiting the SBI branch located in the respective institutes.

I got admitted in IIM Calcutta for MBA this year and got my college ID card recently, So today I went to the branch inside IIM C campus and they told it's only for those students who have taken a loan from SBI for IIM C meanwhile I found that in all other top IIMs like Bangalore and Indore they are giving it to everyone regardless of loan taken or not.

I got admitted in IIM Calcutta for MBA this year and got my college ID card recently, So today I went to the branch inside IIM C campus and they told it's only for those students who have taken a loan from SBI for IIM C meanwhile I found that in all other top IIMs like Bangalore and Indore they are giving it to everyone regardless of loan taken or not.
Don't fall for their trap. Ask them to give it in writing.

All efforts put in CAT waste🤦‍♂️.

Back