• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magicpin now exclude category for 5% SBI Cashback credit card

Hsh48

TF Neo
Hi, I have recently got SBI cashback card and i want to know whether I will get cashback on Park+ or magicpin Vouchers. The Merchant name on Payment page on Park+ is showing as Parkplus IO and for magicpin is SAMAST TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. Also, is there a way to know the MCC of the merchants before making the payments. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Hi, I have recently got SBI cashback card and i want to know whether I will get cashback on Park+ or magicpin Vouchers. The Merchant name on Payment page on Park+ is showing as Parkplus IO and for magicpin is SAMAST TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. Also, is there a way to know the MCC of the merchants before making the payments. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Park+ for gift voucher purchase - eligible for 5% cashback for SBI cashback credit card

AFAIK, magicpin for SAMAST TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED - eligible for 5% cashback for SBI cashback credit card