• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus Annual/Renewal benefits

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Magnus provides 2 options for joining/renewal benefits.
1. Tatacliq voucher of Rs. 10k
2. Yatra flight voucher worth Rs. 10k

For flight booking, one has to call the concierge and ask them to book the flight for given sector and that too subject to availability!
And we know that tickets from vouchers are usually limited, so there is quite a chance one may not get flight for desired sector on desired date!

And let’s say in case the desired sector costs 8k (inc of Taxes), what happens to remaining 2k, does it lapse?
I‘m wondering what domestic sectors cost 10k that too in economy for a travel date which after 2-3 weeks!

Similar question on TataCliq voucher, is it necessary to use it in one go Or can be split over multiple transactions?

Now given that we have to choose either of them within 6 months, I’m wondering which of them actually makes more sense in case no planned travel in near future? I’m guessing it kind of makes sense to wait for 5 months, in case a travel comes up, else go for TataCliq voucher after 5 months!

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just checked out TataCliq catalogue, and seems like they have slightly inflated prices than other stores!
Also, is it allowed to use additional coupons while shopping with the vouchers?
Yes .. slightly inflated prices. But one positive thing is that if you shop at Westside frequently, you can buy the same from tatacliq

Use cliq on tataneu app and get extra benefits

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Though I asked the following question in some other thread/post but allow me to post it here as well….

Had earlier known that the milestone rewards are not valid for the purchases in the first billing month but read it somewhere lately that the first month clause has been removed. What’s the actual rule position?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Magnus provides 2 options for joining/renewal benefits.
1. Tatacliq voucher of Rs. 10k
2. Yatra flight voucher worth Rs. 10k

For flight booking, one has to call the concierge and ask them to book the flight for given sector and that too subject to availability!
And we know that tickets from vouchers are usually limited, so there is quite a chance one may not get flight for desired sector on desired date!

And let’s say in case the desired sector costs 8k (inc of Taxes), what happens to remaining 2k, does it lapse?
I‘m wondering what domestic sectors cost 10k that too in economy for a travel date which after 2-3 weeks!

Similar question on TataCliq voucher, is it necessary to use it in one go Or can be split over multiple transactions?

Now given that we have to choose either of them within 6 months, I’m wondering which of them actually makes more sense in case no planned travel in near future? I’m guessing it kind of makes sense to wait for 5 months, in case a travel comes up, else go for TataCliq voucher after 5 months!
I opted for Tata Cliq vouchers and I got the validity of 1 year ( got voucher in Oct'22 and cliq cash was valid till Sep'22). About expiry, there is nothing to worry. Just place an order, cancel after sometime on Tatacliq. Refunded Cliqcash validity will be extended for next one year. I did it in May'23 and the cliqcash in my account is now valid till May'24. :)

insight

TF Ace
I opted for Tata Cliq vouchers and I got the validity of 1 year ( got voucher in Oct'22 and cliq cash was valid till Sep'22). About expiry, there is nothing to worry. Just place an order, cancel after sometime on Tatacliq. Refunded Cliqcash validity will be extended for next one year. I did it in May'23 and the cliqcash in my account is now valid till May'24. :)

^ It says one year for this guy in 2022.

My 10k TCQ was GC generated July 27 and has valid till only Jan 7 2024.

Has this changed off late or its just a bug for me. Then I ask the provider to fix it.

I just added 10 Rs GC to my TCQ A/C, its valid for 1 year till 2024.

I just got Magnus 2 months back and I am wishing I'd executed the Gold Coin thing ASAP.

insight

TF Ace

@It_is_Naruto - Could you please play with this extension gambit once more (how much time gap do you give for cancellation) - If so then I'll add my stupid 6 month only GC and extend it for one year of spendability.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@It_is_Naruto - Could you please play with this extension gambit once more (how much time gap do you give for cancellation) - If so then I'll add my stupid 6 month only GC and extend it for one year of spendability.
sure...I ordered in the morning....and cancelled in evening same day. The gc got deducted and credited back almost instantly with new validity. better to do it before the item is shipped to avoid any unnecessary hassle.