• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Renewal benefits on Magnus?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if they received renewal benefit of Tata Cliq voucher on payment of annual fee for Magnus?
On their website (https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/axis-bank-magnus-card/feature-benefits), it does say:
Welcome/Annual benefit
Choose between one complimentary domestic flight ticket and a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs.10000 as your annual benefit

But with Axis, who can be sure of anything!
Yes u will get if axis not changing its policy
U will be surprised if I say someone spend 15lac and got renewal fee waived they also got 10l Tatacliq 😃😋

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
True. But when I called customer care this morning, they said sorry no renewal benefits. But I think she was inexperienced. Axis customer care is a lottery. If you're lucky, you get a knowledgeable person on the line otherwise like in my case someone who is clueless.
Call Burgundy helpline again and say the exec on the last call provided wrong information

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
True. But when I called customer care this morning, they said sorry no renewal benefits. But I think she was inexperienced. Axis customer care is a lottery. If you're lucky, you get a knowledgeable person on the line otherwise like in my case someone who is clueless.
Update: I called customer care today and luckily got a more sensible executive who confirmed (after checking with a superior) that Magnus cardholders do receive the annual benefit of a 10k Tata Cliq voucher on payment of annual fee. To claim it, I have to contact the concierge. Now let's just hope the concierge doesn't contradict what this person told me!

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Update: I called customer care today and luckily got a more sensible executive who confirmed (after checking with a superior) that Magnus cardholders do receive the annual benefit of a 10k Tata Cliq voucher on payment of annual fee. To claim it, I have to contact the concierge. Now let's just hope the concierge doesn't contradict what this person told me!
Just tell them to visit Magnus website

ash_13

TF Buzz
I spent 15 lakh last year. I called customer care last month for Renewal Benefits/Vouchers. They sent the link of Thriwe. I faced issues in logging in to thriwe so i called its customer care. I checked after 2 weeks and my login worked. I immediately redeemed the TataCliq voucher worth Rs.10,000/-

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Not even required to call concierge
Wait 15days after fee payment then check in Thriwe there will be a link which u got first time from axis

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just checked by otp whether they gave any Tatacliq by chance haha shows the claimed old one lol
Did you finally receive the annual benefit voucher? I escalated the issue and someone from Thriwe called yesterday to say that my details have been added and I can claim my voucher now. Quickly logged into the website with OTP and guess what, the same old claimed voucher is there. Called the same person up and not taking the call.
Really frustrating!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Did you finally receive the annual benefit voucher? I escalated the issue and someone from Thriwe called yesterday to say that my details have been added and I can claim my voucher now. Quickly logged into the website with OTP and guess what, the same old claimed voucher is there. Called the same person up and not taking the call.
Really frustrating!
Yes I got and did purchase too