• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus C2C Application

Yes, 50k milestone for waiver. That is pretty easy for RuPay card.

Let's see, I'll try to mail PNO with asking LTF if possible as an exception without harming his job.
If you don't wish to take any action that's fine, but in my opinion these so called agents pull the same stunt with everyone and until and unless they are reprimanded for their actions they keep doing the same thing. And then there have been cases were nothing even happened to the agent and they just continue with their normal work life 🤣

If card is showing chargeable while applying, and you receive a message saying Thank you for Applying Axis xxx card, it has annual fees Rs. 999 and joining fees Rs. 999, then never apply that card.

Only if agent is entering LTF Promo code in his tab/mobile then only apply.

screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com-twitter-android-edit-jpg.17245

Only if agent is entering LTF Promo code in his tab/mobile then only apply.

screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com-twitter-android-edit-jpg.17245
I applied card via the clctab link he shared me on WhatsApp, also his Employee ID. He already knows me, I've met him few times.

Since I needed this card and LTF offer was nowhere, so I still proceed via choosing existing customer n all.

After that he ignored my message, I'll call him & know his reaction/intention & react over that accordingly.

Also, thanks for your screenshot message. It'll help in future.

I applied card via the clctab link he shared me on WhatsApp, also his Employee ID. He already knows me, I've met him few times.

Since I needed this card and LTF offer was nowhere, so I still proceed via choosing existing customer n all.

After that he ignored my message, I'll call him & know his reaction/intention & react over that accordingly.

Also, thanks for your screenshot message. It'll help in future.
Like I said earlier, no point in showing compassion because they will keep doing what they are doing to achieve their targets.

Hi, i wanted to apply Magnus for my wife. My RM told that if she opens a burgundy account with 5L AQB, she can get Magnus.

I am not sure about this as she is not fulfilling salary or c2c criteria.

Can anyone tell me, is it really possible?
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯

Thanks
Last year, I asked them if they could give me Axis Select if I opened a burgundy account. After a lot of back and forth, they refused stating they still need income docs. But YMMV.

Back