• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus chargining rent fee on society maintenance and electricity bil payments through nobrokerhood app

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
Hello Everyone ! This month while trying to meet my magnus milestone, I decided to pay my flat's ELECTRICITY BILL of Rs 3000 and QUARTERLY SOCIETY MAINTENANCE of Rs 18,000 through NOBROKERHOOD APP using Magnus card.

However to my utter disbelief both the transactions have been charged a rent fee along with GST, which means both the transaction won't be eligible for milestone benefits or receive edge points. I do have the receipts of the electricity and society maintenance bill to prove that the transactions aren't related to rent payment.

However I wonder who should I contact for support, axis card support or Nobrokerhood support. Also will it be worth mailing axis support team with the payment receipts.

If anyone of you has faced such a problem, kindly let me me know what's the best way to resolve it.

( P.S. My society has a tie-up with NOBROKERHOOD APP because of which the flat's electricity and maintenance bill payment can be done only through NOBROKERHOOD app. )

Guys...is it possible to pay the society maintenance charges manually by credit card via any app/website (which would be eligible for Magnus' milestones)
By manually I mean - Simply adding the bank details of the society and paying via credit card. I believe "PayZapp + Redgiraffe" and "MyGate" aren't counted as Rent (MCC 6513) but I don't think that we can manually transfer the maintenance amount with these apps either. Please help.
Bro have u paid rent payment through "PayZapp + Redgiraffe & My gate and not counted as rent . Then What is the MCC code
And transaction counted in magnus milestone

Bro have u paid rent payment through "PayZapp + Redgiraffe & My gate and not counted as rent . Then What is the MCC code
And transaction counted in magnus milestone
I don't think that "PayZapp + RedGiraffe" and "My Gate" have MCC code of rent. I used "PayZapp + RedGiraffe" for the first time few days back to pay my society maintenance and I wasn't charged the 1% fee by Axis so I think that it would be counted for milestone (I am waiting for my regular ER points meanwhile) What I've heard, even My Gate doesn't fall under the rent category. I avoid asking the asking the customer care about the same, and I would strongly advise you against it as well. Let's avoid drawing their attention towards it unnecessarily.

I don't think that "PayZapp + RedGiraffe" and "My Gate" have MCC code of rent. I used "PayZapp + RedGiraffe" for the first time few days back to pay my society maintenance and I wasn't charged the 1% fee by Axis so I think that it would be counted for milestone (I am waiting for my regular ER points meanwhile) What I've heard, even My Gate doesn't fall under the rent category. I avoid asking the asking the customer care about the same, and I would strongly advise you against it as well. Let's avoid drawing their attention towards it unnecessarily.
Have you received the regular ER points?

Sorry, I more question. Do we need to add every months (in case of monthly) society bill, as while adding it first time, it asks for start date & end date
Yes you will have to. But, thankfully you'll only need to upload the new bill in place of the old one. Rest of the information remains auto-typed (though do type-in the new bill amount where required) From what I recall, you'll need to edit the previous biller and upload the new bill.

Back