• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus not crediting reward points

I got my card on Aug end. Its been two I am using this card on regular basis, but Axis isn't crediting any reward points on my card. two statements are generated with 0 RP. I have placed complaint with PNO as well, but I didnt get any response from PNO as well. What can I do in this case? pls help. Is anyone facing similar issue?

I got my card on Aug end. Its been two I am using this card on regular basis, but Axis isn't crediting any reward points on my card. two statements are generated with 0 RP. I have placed complaint with PNO as well, but I didnt get any response from PNO as well. What can I do in this case? pls help. Is anyone facing similar issue?
did u checked your travel edge account?

ok that's great to hear i'm still yet to get my first statement.
and irony is that credit card only customers do not have internet banking in axis so the only way is to monitor all via app.
correct me if i am wrong
I don't have an account with Axis bank but I am able to access netbanking both from desktop and app. They should've sent you an SMS with your Customer ID and you just have to set the password for it.

Check this link https://omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/

I don't have an account with Axis bank but I am able to access netbanking both from desktop and app. They should've sent you an SMS with your Customer ID and you just have to set the password for it.

Check this link https://omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/
Yes they asked to send some format from my RMN and got cust id
Sure will try the link for setting web password thanks a lot

Call on this this priority helpline.

Raise a complaint, because the maximum number of days to get Standard Edge points is 12 days.

Are Login ID and Customer ID same?? because while trying to login Edge Rewards for the first time its asking for Login ID..The disclaimer at bottom is showing 'Login via EDGE credentials has been temporarily disabled.' What to do now??

Last edited:
Back