• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus not crediting reward points

I got my card on Aug end. Its been two I am using this card on regular basis, but Axis isn't crediting any reward points on my card. two statements are generated with 0 RP. I have placed complaint with PNO as well, but I didnt get any response from PNO as well. What can I do in this case? pls help. Is anyone facing similar issue?

Does anyone know how to workaround this issue?
Faced this problem today morning. Used Customer ID to login. The Login button (the one on the left) remains disabled until you correctly input the captcha. Then it works. Not sure if this is generally what happens because this is the first time I used it. Subsequently, I used Net Banking and went to Edge Rewards from the profile. Profile feature too was misbehaving earlier today: was showing everything blank and I couldn't go to Edge Rewards. Then suddenly, after about an hour, all the details showed up again in the Profile and I could go to Edge Rewards

Faced this problem today morning. Used Customer ID to login. The Login button (the one on the left) remains disabled until you correctly input the captcha. Then it works. Not sure if this is generally what happens because this is the first time I used it. Subsequently, I used Net Banking and went to Edge Rewards from the profile. Profile feature too was misbehaving earlier today: was showing everything blank and I couldn't go to Edge Rewards. Then suddenly, after about an hour, all the details showed up again in the Profile and I could go to Edge Rewards
my magnus app is working but internet banking login not able to generate password and took a service request on 30/10/2022 but till today the call is open status not sure how long to create a user (i think i dont have axis savings acc i have only magnus card with axis thats the reason)

Hi,
(Hope this is the right thread)
Woke up today to a lot of point deductions from axis magnus edge rewards. With ref dates of January 2024. Around 10 transactions with a total of around 2k points. But I haven't cancelled any order this month! Can anyone please guide as to what might be the issue?

Hi,
(Hope this is the right thread)
Woke up today to a lot of point deductions from axis magnus edge rewards. With ref dates of January 2024. Around 10 transactions with a total of around 2k points. But I haven't cancelled any order this month! Can anyone please guide as to what might be the issue?
Discussion happening i this thread

Back