• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magzter for 50

I stacked for 2 years and 1 year active as of now

Ok, seems like they are keeping only 1 years subscription. I stacked for 3 years. Let's see what happens.

Someone or some team is made to work on a Saturday to roll this back! I wonder how many ppl from whom they have rolled back will now actually take the full or even half subscription now! They should have just honored the deal and written it as a one time loss!!

Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone but Magzter is offering their gold subscription for ₹50. I believe it’s a glitch as the email I received mentioned about the offer price being ₹1,999 instead of ₹3,999 but once I applied the code “MGLDPDGK”, I got the subscription for just ₹50.
It is showing the coupon code is expired

In initial days, Cashkaro used to run promo of Rs. 2500 cashback on Rs.2000 subscription...virtually they were paying you to take it...I took for two years...then I forgot about it (I deactivated the auto-renew option)
It is good as huge collections are there

In initial days, Cashkaro used to run promo of Rs. 2500 cashback on Rs.2000 subscription...virtually they were paying you to take it...I took for two years...then I forgot about it (I deactivated the auto-renew option)
It is good as huge collections are there
Yes thats how i also knew about Magzter.. read a few articles in the start but after that forgot about it..

Back