• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Marriot bonvoy offering bonus on purchasing points

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Marriot Bonvoy offering bonus on burying points ,I'm getting only 25% bonus so didn't go for it ,
Someone i know got 35% ,

Maybe you can try for yourself
It's only present for few more hours ,till 23:59 Hrs EST or 09:30 Hrs IST

1000155753.webp
1000155806.webp
1000155807.webp
If you've some specific property in mind with good redemption value and you're getting good bonus ,might be worth it for you

50% is a sweet deal. If you have travel plans queued up in Marriott properties you can chose.
This is the 3rd Time i am getting this in past 6 months. But i don't feel like buying it as it still looks expensive. As i am a Basic member. I would have to pay for breakfast that is was hurting me.

What will points value after bonus? Sitting on big fat pile not looking to buy, just curios
That's a complete tough question to answer. Because Marriott operates Dymanic pricing of their properties worldwide. They have range of 1MB =Rs. 0.3 to 2-2.5 at some properties. So we have to value the point at multiple scenarios. With 35% they are selling point at 0.76 (Considering 1$ = Rs. 83)

But I always try to redeem at Rs. 1 or higher for maximum return. But for purchase you need to consider purchasing below Rs. 0.76.

This is the 3rd Time i am getting this in past 6 months. But i don't feel like buying it as it still looks expensive. As i am a Basic member. I would have to pay for breakfast that is was hurting me.
If you've got a specific redemption in mind ,you csn llok into it.

I stayed at ITC Kakatiya HYD few months back with my GF for 2 nights ,didn't get breakfast but for got good deal on buffet breakfast on eazydiner

If you've got a specific redemption in mind ,you csn llok into it.

I stayed at ITC Kakatiya HYD few months back with my GF for 2 nights ,didn't get breakfast but for got good deal on buffet breakfast on eazydiner
Are you MB Gold or Silver member?? As a Gold and Culinaire member I was offered free breakfast at ITC Kakatiya Hyd.

Back