• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mask credit card details while applying new card

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I have faced many issues while applying credit card with card 2 card basis . Recently induslnd bank told me that i had to provide my front copy of card where card number name and expiry is clearly visible . I told that i will hide middle 8 digit and first and last 4 digit will be visible and expiry is also visible with name . They completely refused . Similarly i have applied for sbi card with card 2 card basis where i have kept hidden middle 8 digit . After all verification my application got rejected .

I have a query if someone apply credit card with card to card basis then is it mandatory to share 16 digit credit card number with name and expiry ??

If by mistake my documents falls in wrong hand then it could easily be misused means they can easily attempt for payment only 3 digit cvv if they managed to get guess then everything is gone ..

I have faced many issues while applying credit card with card 2 card basis . Recently induslnd bank told me that i had to provide my front copy of card where card number name and expiry is clearly visible . I told that i will hide middle 8 digit and first and last 4 digit will be visible and expiry is also visible with name . They completely refused . Similarly i have applied for sbi card with card 2 card basis where i have kept hidden middle 8 digit . After all verification my application got rejected .

I have a query if someone apply credit card with card to card basis then is it mandatory to share 16 digit credit card number with name and expiry ??

If by mistake my documents falls in wrong hand then it could easily be misused means they can easily attempt for payment only 3 digit cvv if they managed to get guess then everything is gone ..
Some banks do need that. Always provide over official mail address of that employee, not over whatsapp or telegram or whichever other platform the employee may ask

Some banks do need that. Always provide over official mail address of that employee, not over whatsapp or telegram or whichever other platform the employee may ask
Ok that means its true i had to provide complete card details 😞 . Most of the agent now a days contact via whatsapp . Does that could led to scam ?

Back