• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximize a Flight Ticket

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I am booking a flight from Delhi to Canada (Vancouver)
Date are flexible for 45 days round trip from June to July.

Stopover should be less than 5 Hrs or direct will also work
How I can maximize it with magnus card using Travel edge.

I see the flight ticket for 1 person is

2 Lakh 18 Thousands
So for 2x = 4.36 L
I Have checked all website any recommendation for lower price and how to maximize.

If I buy using travel edge I will get 12x5 edge points for 200 spent

I'd still suggest magnus, look at it this way if you were to only score the monthly milestone of 1L every month, you spend 12L and to get the annual fees waived you need to score 15L, so the extra 3L will help plus you might also get the renewal benefits, needless to say the amount of edge points on this

Have you checked skyscanner? I found return trip for Air Canada for 1.52L for 1 pax. I did pick cheapest date in June to begin with as you said dates are flexible and assuming economy from your mentioned price.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 8.17.17 AM.png

I'd still suggest magnus, look at it this way if you were to only score the monthly milestone of 1L every month, you spend 12L and to get the annual fees waived you need to score 15L, so the extra 3L will help plus you might also get the renewal benefits, needless to say the amount of edge points on this
Do you recommend purchasing Yatara vouchers I can get 10x from it so for 4 Lakh purchase I can get 240000 Edge points
Is this good way. I don;t know what is the cap in gftyr

Do you recommend purchasing Yatara vouchers I can get 10x from it so for 4 Lakh purchase I can get 240000 Edge points
Is this good way. I don;t know what is the cap in gftyr
i think you can use only 3 vouchers at a time on yatra

I am booking a flight from Delhi to Canada (Vancouver)
Date are flexible for 45 days round trip from June to July.

Stopover should be less than 5 Hrs or direct will also work
How I can maximize it with magnus card using Travel edge.

I see the flight ticket for 1 person is

2 Lakh 18 Thousands
So for 2x = 4.36 L
I Have checked all website any recommendation for lower price and how to maximize.

If I buy using travel edge I will get 12x5 edge points for 200 spent
i also need to do canada booking. Should skyscanner be the best bet?

Back