• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Maximizing Axis Magnus every month (GFTYR/GrabDeals) by buying Gold from TATACLIQ(5X) OR AJIO (10X) etc

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Is there anyone who is maximizing Magnus card by getting 50k Edge Miles on GFTYR and 10k on grab deals?

Last time I bought 30k tatacliq voucher to buy 24k 999 malabar gold coin its been month only.
Price of gold went to 61k now 10 gm.

I am getting 29500 Rs in the market by selling this. + 9000 Edge points

Any other tricks

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
spandana-sphoorty 11.8% return and interest will be given per month.
Keep in mind to read all t&c and make your decision not a financial advice 😉

Bhai - nahi chahiye - waiting till 2025 is a difficult ask.

Will go with this plan - looks more lucrative- gold mining karenge :)

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bought 2gms Tanishq gold + one Rs 270 chopper from Tatacliq using:
10k from Magnus Welcome voucher
2k Tatacliq GC from Gyftr
2k Tatacliq GC from Cliq (redeemed 2 days back for 1:1)
paid balance Rs 69 from card.

Was not able to order from TataNeu, because with free delivery on the chopper the banace was 70 paisa, which somehow the app was not letting me pay with any of the listed payment methods. So ordered with Tatacliq website.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bought 2gms Tanishq gold + one Rs 270 chopper from Tatacliq using:
10k from Magnus Welcome voucher
2k Tatacliq GC from Gyftr
2k Tatacliq GC from Cliq (redeemed 2 days back for 1:1)
paid balance Rs 69 from card.

Was not able to order from TataNeu, because with free delivery on the chopper the banace was 70 paisa, which somehow the app was not letting me pay with any of the listed payment methods. So ordered with Tatacliq website.
Can we sell it offline? If yes, do they give full amount or they deduct some amount?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can we sell it offline? If yes, do they give full amount or they deduct some amount?
No, they will deduct 3%, so you will ultimately lose around 6% - 3% to GST and 3% during the selling process. You will receive the full amount only if you exchange it for ornaments (where you will still lose due to ornament making charges).

(In Kerala)

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
A

Agreed. But someday, maybe 5 years down, u would want to sell it or exchange with better jewellery. If shopkeeper won’t accept it or buy at lesser price, it won’t be a good investment.
No, they will deduct 3%, so you will ultimately lose around 6% - 3% to GST and 3% during the selling process. You will receive the full amount only if you exchange it for ornaments (where you will still lose due to ornament making charges).

(In Kerala)

Better answered by @CMG, but I was not thinking of how to redeem the value at a later date. At present my thought was to preserve the voucher value the best way we can.

sridharkett

TF Buzz
I do got the voucher from tata cliq, Even I to have an idea to purchase a gold coin but there are various brands and which one to choose from, does the gold price changes daily on tata cliq, as I can see 24k cost 6153 in chennai today if I include 3% gst on it it would be around 6338 but the price seems to be high and the gold rate has already at its peak, whether is it the right time to invest in gold, Pour your suggestions...Thanks....

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I do got the voucher from tata cliq, Even I to have an idea to purchase a gold coin but there are various brands and which one to choose from, does the gold price changes daily on tata cliq, as I can see 24k cost 6153 in chennai today if I include 3% gst on it it would be around 6338 but the price seems to be high and the gold rate has already at its peak, whether is it the right time to invest in gold, Pour your suggestions...Thanks....
Not good time as gold is already at peak, regarding 3% gst.
When you sell your coin remember what you google -2000 (market rate) right now , and you can then take per gram * amount of gold.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge

This is what I bought. There would be no right price for gold, it only keeps rising, look at it for a very long term investment, for 1-2 gms it hardly matters.

Waise, I'm very bullish on gold, look at the charts, it has broken out after almost 3 yrs. SGBs are best for gold investment.

1680967776533.png

NeerajNegi

TF Premier

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
spandana-sphoorty 11.8% return and interest will be given per month.
Keep in mind to read all t&c and make your decision not a financial advice 😉

Nice method!!

Credit card to Finance/Investment Advisor!!😎😎

Great Progress!!👍👍