• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Meet and Greet kids

wiizzard

TF Select
I am traveling in a group of 3 adults ( including myself) and 2 kids ( both 5 year old )
I have Magnus Burgundy which gives me 4 Meet and Greet, so my question is do I need to book M&G for the kids?
Note: it's an international trip from Delhi Terminal 3

Based on their T&C guests details should be provided and they are also counted towards the limit, but it seems people have booked just for the primary card holder and things have still worked out.

The MB quota for meet and greet is 4, so does self +3 guests exhaust the quota in a single trip or is it per trip irrespective of the number of guests?

Based on their T&C guests details should be provided and they are also counted towards the limit, but it seems people have booked just for the primary card holder and things have still worked out.
Interesting, anyone who experienced this first hand?
Is there a risk of money being charged to the card directly like priority Pass?

🫡 We need more brave people like you, trying out all scenarios!

Kids above 2 count as 1, so plan accordingly.
PS: I miss meet and greet 😔 almost paid out of pocket last month and but my Baniya genes won't let me.
Luckily we were a group with 1 kid > 5 years and 2 less than 3! So he was totally disappointed that he got only 500. But it was worth the experience!

Airport: Bangalore

Back