• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Merchant name "Merchant" on mobikwik 🤣🤣

Someone get that trick back😭.

Last year Amazon uber glitch lasted for 2-3 months even though it was widely spread out. But this one got fixed in just 2 days. If i didn't ignore it on first day, I could have done all my transactions 😔.

I wanted to get beyond 1.5L in magnus for 3x points, but now got stuck😅. These non-utility and non-wallet mcc bugs with zero or less than 0.5% charges are too rare. Very few card give points on utility/wallet mcc.

its

Last year Amazon uber glitch lasted for 2-3 months even though it was widely spread out. But this one got fixed in just 2 days. If i didn't ignore it on first day, I could have done all my transactions 😔.

I wanted to get beyond 1.5L in magnus for 3x points, but now got stuck😅. These non-utility and non-wallet mcc bugs with zero or less than 0.5% charges are too rare. Very few card give points on utility/wallet mcc.
good in a way because axis hasn't given points on magnus transactions done this way yet and they pay close the card if it gets flagged as business usage

told this to main scientist pappu 012 he is discover this secret trick & now stop brutily killed us 750 per month chuna laga diya.. told him to back this offer he has an almighty power

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Are bhai bhai

I looted this bug to such an extent that my daily payment limit was exhausted everyday. I had to use 3 Spendz account and multiple Amazon Account to exploit this bug. It lasted for months😂

It was during that time I found out that you can add maximum of 5 Lakhs in your Amazon Wallet per month 😂

Finally Amazon had to change its payment gateway to PayU after several months.
Bhai hamara HNI..😁

Are bhai bhai

I looted this bug to such an extent that my daily payment limit was exhausted everyday. I had to use 3 Spendz account and multiple Amazon Account to exploit this bug. It lasted for months😂

It was during that time I found out that you can add maximum of 5 Lakhs in your Amazon Wallet per month 😂

Finally Amazon had to change its payment gateway to PayU after several months.
Approx kitna loota?😊

Back