• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Merger of Club Vistara with Air India Flying Returns

Slightly out of context question. Will we get to see a new livery on all vistara aircrafts? Or it will be a replica of Air India? I hope we get new livery.

I have noticed Air India, has been launching good travel promotions since past few months. I hope that continues, would love to take use Vistara CV points for International travel in future.

I have a slightly different question - when I log into flying returns, it is written that I need to fly once before March 2025 to extend the validity of my points, and its clear they mean revenue flights.

Now, I have not flown AI for a while, but last month flew Vistara, for which I duly got mile credited to my CV account. I know that the CV points will be added to my FR points, but will the Vistara flight be considered as a 'revenue flight'? Would be good if it is, wont need to have a dummy journey just for this.

I have a slightly different question - when I log into flying returns, it is written that I need to fly once before March 2025 to extend the validity of my points, and its clear they mean revenue flights.

Now, I have not flown AI for a while, but last month flew Vistara, for which I duly got mile credited to my CV account. I know that the CV points will be added to my FR points, but will the Vistara flight be considered as a 'revenue flight'? Would be good if it is, wont need to have a dummy journey just for this.
Existing CV will be extended for 1 year from the date of migration. So you dont need to worry about it

Existing CV will be extended for 1 year from the date of migration. So you dont need to worry about it

I was asking for FR points. To extend FR points, I have to fly by AI once. The question is whether my VIstara flight earlier this month will count towards this.

I haven't received any vistara air india merger consent email yet. Could anyone please provide me subject line for that email?

Now is the time to get the co branded cards to enjoy benefits till 31st March 2026.

Today I have linked my CV account with Flying Returns account. In how much time I will be able to use my vistara voucher to book flights?

You can use your cv points and existing voucher for flights booking till 11nov 2024 …. After that the points and vouchers will be migrated to Air india flying returns acc.

Now is the time to get the co branded cards to enjoy benefits till 31st March 2026.

Today I have linked my CV account with Flying Returns account. In how much time I will be able to use my vistara voucher to book flights?
Could you please elaborate.😁😁
What kind of benefits we can get now if we take Vistara Co-branded cards now??

Need clarity!!

IMO base vistara cards which provide Economy ticket voucher are great value for money. Milestone with these cards is also provides 2 additional ticket voucher on spending 2.5L. Best part is EMI is considered for Milestone Spends. Two of my friends used my card for EMI offer of 3 months. They paid me the full amount before swiping the card. And I got free ticket voucher.

Back