• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millennia CC Insurance Payment

shrewdoc

TF Ace
My question is, I have HDFC General Insurance premium coming up in a few day, so should I purchase Amazon Gift Card by my Millenia to pay for it or directly make insurance payment on Amazon if it's even possible now. I'm new to paying insurance using Credit Cards, hence asking.
I hold both AmazonPay ICICI and Millenia HDFC.

My question is, I have HDFC General Insurance premium coming up in a few day, so should I purchase Amazon Gift Card by my Millenia to pay for it or directly make insurance payment on Amazon if it's even possible now. I'm new to paying insurance using Credit Cards, hence asking.
I hold both AmazonPay ICICI and Millenia HDFC.
Amzaon won't accept credit card anymore.

You can buy 20k(20524 with convenience fee) AGV with Payzap and 20k AGV directly from amazon with hdfc millennia to get 2215 rupees cashback and use the Amzaon pay balance to pay LIC premium in amazon. (PayZapp gives 5%+1% CB =6%)

You should Have asked yesterday, hdfc has 20k limit for 5%, and in Amzaon you can only buy 30k in 30 days and 40k on 40 days and so on with credit card.

You could have bought 20k directly from Amzaon yesterday and 10k today, you would have gotten 1500 cb with hdfc millennia credit card. And could have bought 20k in smartbuy yesterday and 20k today for a total of 70k rupees and 3,935 rupees cb

ironhide

TF Buzz
Amzaon won't accept credit card anymore.

You can buy 20k(20524 with convenience fee) AGV with Payzap and 20k AGV directly from amazon with hdfc millennia to get 2215 rupees cashback and use the Amzaon pay balance to pay LIC premium in amazon. (PayZapp gives 5%+1% CB =6%)

You should Have asked yesterday, hdfc has 20k limit for 5%, and in Amzaon you can only buy 30k in 30 days and 40k on 40 days and so on with credit card.

You could have bought 20k directly from Amzaon yesterday and 10k today, you would have gotten 1500 cb with hdfc millennia credit card. And could have bought 20k in smartbuy yesterday and 20k today for a total of 70k rupees and 3,935 rupees cb
Why 2435 for 40k in payzapp? Wouldnt it be .06*40000=2400