• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Credit card eligibility ?

Phonix_YT

TF Select
I recently opened an HDFC salary account, and in net banking there is a limit-based LTF offer available for the HDFC credit card.

My in-hand salary is 25K/m, and Cibil is 778. So is there any chance to get a Millennia credit card if I check my eligibility since I don't want a hard inquiry into my credit, if its not sure.

Is C2C also possible with an APAY CC with a 1L limit?

And if I get Millennium CC with a low limit, how will I spend 50,000₹ in 90 days without exceeding the 30% utilization rate?

I recently opened an HDFC salary account, and in net banking there is a limit-based LTF offer available for the HDFC credit card.

My in-hand salary is 25K/m, and Cibil is 778. So is there any chance to get a Millennia credit card if I check my eligibility since I don't want a hard inquiry into my credit, if its not sure.

And if I get Millennium CC with a low limit, how will I spend 50,000₹ in 90 days without exceeding the 30% utilization rate?
There will not be a hard CIBIL enquiry if you check your eligibility in HDFC net banking.

And most probably you would have offer of Moneyback card. If you apply for Millennia there's a salary requirement of 35k. No such requirement if it is already showing pre approved in your net banking. For Millennia c2c there are few threads available here so I suggest you search and check them, you will get tons of information.

I have a pre approved offer ongoing currently in my HDFC net banking also. Checked numerous times and it shows that I am eligible for Business Moneyback card. There wasn't any cibil enquiry. However I would suggest you to confirm it with someone more knowledgeable.
i have no pre approved offer since my account is just a week old so i just checked in the Credit card section and in T&C , there is Limit based LTF offer.

Back