• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia to Regalia upgrade for preferred customers

I am in HDFC bank’s preferred banking program. I currently have Millenia credit card with credit limit of 1 lac.

I wanted to upgrade my card to regalia with LTF but the RM said it won’t be possible until a spend based offer comes for me as my income level is below the minimum income for regalia card.

Is there any other way to upgrade the card

I am in HDFC bank’s preferred banking program. I currently have Millenia credit card with credit limit of 1 lac.

I wanted to upgrade my card to regalia with LTF but the RM said it won’t be possible until a spend based offer comes for me as my income level is below the minimum income for regalia card.

HDFC is terrible bank for loyal customers. I'm also in their Preferred banking program but neither RM listen to me nor bank. I'm holding Moneyback card since past 3 years with no limit increase and upgrade offer. RM says we can't do anything. Bank pno e-mail response is cold as well.

They're happy to close accounts if we want to. So this bank is not interested in customer retention as well. Even SBI is better than this HDFC nowadays.

Why you want regalia, not good

HDFC is terrible bank for loyal customers. I'm also in their Preferred banking program but neither RM listen to me nor bank. I'm holding Moneyback card since past 3 years with no limit increase and upgrade offer. RM says we can't do anything. Bank pno e-mail response is cold as well.

They're happy to close accounts if we want to. So this bank is not interested in customer retention as well. Even SBI is better than this HDFC nowadays.
Hdfc values their savings account alot. If you maintain your preferred account atleast 2x mab and use it as primary you will most likely get a cc offer based on it.

Hdfc values their savings account alot. If you maintain your preferred account atleast 2x mab and use it as primary you will most likely get a cc offer based on it.
I have been maintaining even 3x MAB earlier. But since there is no offer at all for 2 consecutive years, so I stopped using that account from past 5-6 months. Terrible bank for me.

Same happened with me even though I was not a privilege customer. I used to maintain good amount in account and I used this account as primary account. I stuck with MoneyBack card since 3 years. Later I closed that card.

Every year I used to take DC EMI for personal use and for my family members, upto 75k. But now I decided that HDFC will not earn a single Rupee from me. In every June, they will come with DC EMI, this time I won't take any loan from them.

Same happened with me even though I was not a privilege customer. I used to maintain good amount in account and I used this account as primary account. I stuck with MoneyBack card since 3 years. Later I closed that card.

Every year I used to take DC EMI for personal use and for my family members, upto 75k. But now I decided that HDFC will not earn a single Rupee from me. In every June, they will come with DC EMI, this time I won't take any loan from them.
Now I've shifted to IDFC First select account. This bank is giving only WoW card to me as of now. Will check for 6 months and then shift to another bank.

Now I've shifted to IDFC First select account. This bank is giving only WoW card to me as of now. Will check for 6 months and then shift to another bank.
I have a personal loan in IDFC, just before 30 minutes only I checked through IDFC app for credit card, they have made credit enquiry and showed me WOW app. It took one more minute to understand WOW is FD card 🥹

I have a personal loan in IDFC, just before 30 minutes only I checked through IDFC app for credit card, they have made credit enquiry and showed me WOW app. It took one more minute to understand WOW is FD card 🥹
Only 1 benefit of their Select Account is we get Visa Infinite debit card where complimentary lounge access is provided for guest as well. And no compulsion of maintaining MAB.

IDFC & AU have problems since starting to provide me credit card. No other banks have rejected on the first try itself.

Only 1 benefit of their Select Account is we get Visa Infinite debit card where complimentary lounge access is provided for guest as well. And no compulsion of maintaining MAB.

IDFC & AU have problems since starting to provide me credit card. No other banks have rejected on the first try itself.
Which credit card do you use as primary card?

How much initial deposit is needed to open select account?

so you just opened idfc select account with 3L inital funding and thereafter no need to maintain a single rupee?

so you just opened idfc select account with 3L inital funding and thereafter no need to maintain a single rupee?
Nope. That's not the case. I opened with 5L initial deposit as there was more chance of approval if higher amount is in the a/c (according to RM).
My account is basically 25k MAB. So I need to maintain that atleast.

Bro in your last comment you wrote that maintaining mab is not required for select account and now you are saying 25k mab required.
We can't get into relationship banking directly no. So we hve to open basic account first. In that we have MAB of either 10k or 25k. I had opened 25k one. So it is eligible even if I'm in relationship banking.

Back