• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MMT Black ELITE Membership of regalia gold credit card

pjrockzzz

TF Buzz
HDFC Regalia gold provides MMT Black ELITE membership. The membership mentioned in the official site is a bit different one. I am confused.
I tried to contact customer care, but only IVR is reachable but not person.

The below info is picked from the official makemytrip website.
The New MMTBLACK loyalty program (2024) comprises of two tiers/ levels and replaces the old program which comprised of three tiers. The two tiers are:
  • MMTBLACK GOLD
  • MMTBLACK PLATINUM
The eligibility for the two tiers is based on the total spends AND the number of trips completed by the user. Details of the eligibility are as under:
  • If your travel spends in the last 12 months are in the range of INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000, AND your total completed trips are more than 4, you will become a member of the GOLD Tier.
  • If your travel spends in the last 12 months are greater than INR 2,00,000 AND your total completed trips are more than 4, you will become a member of the PLATINUM Tier

Are you sure Regalia Gold provides MMT BLACK Elite membership?
I think it gives MMT BLACK membership and the tier will depend on the spends.

Are you sure Regalia Gold provides MMT BLACK Elite membership?
I think it gives MMT BLACK membership and the tier will depend on the spends.

official HDFC website states that only MMT Black Elite membership. Assuming tier based, what will be initial tier?

Yes I just got that Milestone benefit activated. Its MMT Black Gold. Based on spends it gets upgraded to Platinum & the fun part is you can't book flights via smartbuy and even with MMT Gold, the flight booking is costlier when compared with travel sites. Essentially it is more intended for hotel booking.

Yes I just got that Milestone benefit activated. Its MMT Black Gold. Based on spends it gets upgraded to Platinum & the fun part is you can't book flights via smartbuy and even with MMT Gold, the flight booking is costlier when compared with travel sites. Essentially it is more intended for hotel booking.
Are hotels relatively cheaper?

I have MMT Platinum membership. They keep giving free room upgrade option in selected hotel while booking. Have not used any other perks yet.

Are hotels relatively cheaper?
The discounts are not for all the listed hotels. They have a specific set of hotels & if you book those hotels you will get additional discount. If you are someone who targets budget-friendly hotels, there will be no additional discounts & the membership will not make any difference.

Back