• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik - SBI wallet to upi saga

KingAAR

TF Ace
Im completely pissed with this mobikwik, I did a wallet to upi transaction a 15 days back and it was pending after some time it showed failed as the status.

And I asked mobikwik and they said they have processed the refund ..
after enquiring they said that they have processed it as refund to the beneficiary account ... and sadly it is SBI.....

Then I waited waited and after complaining to SBI nodal officer , he asked me to go and visit the home branch and it is not possible to go the home branch now for me and my money is stuck
I am not understanding what is the purpose of this branch visit and can't they do it online in 2024/.....
What should I do now?

please someone guide me what to do

Im completely pissed with this mobikwik, I did a wallet to upi transaction a 15 days back and it was pending after some time it showed failed as the status.

And I asked mobikwik and they said they have processed the refund ..
after enquiring they said that they have processed it as refund to the beneficiary account ... and sadly it is SBI.....

Then I waited waited and after complaining to SBI nodal officer , he asked me to go and visit the home branch and it is not possible to go the home branch now for me and my money is stuck
I am not understanding what is the purpose of this branch visit and can't they do it online in 2024/.....
What should I do now?

please someone guide me what to do
what is the problem your facing with SBI?
if it's KYC related other branches might able to help.(they usually deny)

Last edited:
You can try emailing branch manager from registered email id. Mention your inability to visit branch in-person. Hence you wish to be communicated on registered email or phone. It should work unless the BM is still living in last decade.

Just if it eases you little bit. My IOB issue is pending since 5 months because AGM told me visit branch in person and I can't. The branch doesn't even have a working phone. They do have a official email which nobody checks /replies

what is the problem with SBI?
I mailed this email if gm.customer@sbi.co.in and they said visit the home branch and it is possible to visit that as it is in other state and I go to my home branch after 2 or 3 months .... and I am not able to understand what they will do if I go to my home branch and can't they do it online in a digital era where banking has advanced a lot

And how can mobikwik give refund to the beneficiary bank if the transaction was failed they can credit back to my wallet itself right....

I mailed this email if gm.customer@sbi.co.in and they said visit the home branch and it is possible to visit that as it is in other state and I go to my home branch after 2 or 3 months .... and I am not able to understand what they will do if I go to my home branch and can't they do it online in a digital era where banking has advanced a lot

And how can mobikwik give refund to the beneficiary bank if the transaction was failed they can credit back to my wallet itself right....
Is this account dorment or something?

You can't withdrawal the money?

Seems SBI is pain for many
Would suggest move your primary bank to some other bank (pvt)

I was completely pissed when they denied for cash deposit in other branch
When asked they said suppose your home branch is 1
And there are 10 branch in your city
You can deposit withdrawal only through branch 1

Pathetic experience

You shouldn't have contacted nodal officer directly. You should first register your complaint on complaint portal. If they can't help you only then contact nodal officer.

For now register your complaint on PG portal. If not resolved escalate to Appellate authority on the same portal.

You shouldn't have contacted nodal officer directly. You should first register your complaint on complaint portal. If they can't help you only then contact nodal officer.

For now register your complaint on PG portal. If not resolved escalate to Appellate authority on the same portal.
They will just close the complaint. Happened to multiple times..

im not understanding who to contact... which is the reason I escalated to nodal after 2 weeks of patience
I was saying that you should register a complaint at https://pgportal.gov.in/. Within 7 days you will get a response, if not satisfied you can escalate it further on the same portal.

For better resolution attach screenshots and mention every detail like transaction number, upi id, beneficiary bank, account number, date, amount, etc.

Back