• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Xtra discontinues Flexi & Plus. Withdrawal also paused.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

simplewarrior

TF Select
Mobikwik has stopped withdrawals for its both plans Flexi & Plus, Full withdrawal of invested amount also stopped.

From now on, repayments will be in installments.

Screenshot_20240903-134217_MobiKwik.webp

Mobikwik reinvested P2P lenders' money without their consent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never lend your money to unsecured people and strangers!
remember beggars don't return money

Someone Who needs money now in order to survive will need even more money in future with inflation
where is the question of returning your money?

Lets say if I have 10K deposited in the account few months ago, every 12th of the month I get an option to withdraw principle + interest at that point or nothing or partials ?

Lets say if I have 10K deposited in the account few months ago, every 12th of the month I get an option to withdraw principle + interest at that point or nothing or partials ?
You will get option to withdraw a part of principal amount and complete interest accrued for that month. Basically they have converted this as loan repayments, so just like we pay bank the loan amount on each installment (principal +interest). This is what P2P was supposed to be according to RBI guidelines.

IMG_20240903_141048.webp

You will get option to withdraw a part of principal amount and complete interest accrued for that month. Basically they have converted this as loan repayments, so just like we pay bank the loan amount on each installment (principal +interest). This is what P2P was supposed to be according to RBI guidelines.

View attachment 67228
so , if the repayment received is full, they will allow full withdrawal ?

so , if the repayment received is full, they will allow full withdrawal ?
Yes, you should be able to withdraw that full repayment amount. But, your amount invested is lent to multiple borrowers, so even if one of them repaid in full (which I doubt will happen), there will not be a full withdrawal of your invested amount.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back