• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Xtra discontinues Flexi & Plus. Withdrawal also paused.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

simplewarrior

TF Select
Mobikwik has stopped withdrawals for its both plans Flexi & Plus, Full withdrawal of invested amount also stopped.

From now on, repayments will be in installments.

Screenshot_20240903-134217_MobiKwik.webp

Mobikwik reinvested P2P lenders' money without their consent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best case scenario would be if borrowers pre pay their due amount before the due date which I know in India is rare. Thats the only event where you can extract your money without waiting for 12-36 months.
mobikwik should give the money from their pocket,they can collect it from the re payment. You cant change terms and condition in the middle of a investment.

Today got call from Mobikwik, I explained them the legal proceedings so now they agreed to provide withdrawal option by 12th Sept. Waiting till date
Wow. Please tell us more about the legal proceedings you discussed about. Please share it here also for all of us! Maybe a ray of hope. We all can jump onto that bandwagon and email in the same template as per your inputs to Mobikwik, RBI, etc etc.

Coz I hardly believe Mobikwik will actually live upto their word of allowing withdrawal of money entirely by 12th sept easily based on a conversation. Pretty sure they would have thought about these loopholes before taking such a stupid and unethical step.

Also you mentioned that you got a call from Mobikwik? Why did they call you in the first place themselves?:hehe:
Arent they busy giving typical automated responses to everyone and avoiding our calls?

Yes, you should be able to withdraw that full repayment amount. But, your amount invested is lent to multiple borrowers, so even if one of them repaid in full (which I doubt will happen), there will not be a full withdrawal of your invested amount.
Guys.. let every one post in social media and spread this scam what mobikwik doing with us so that they may change some guidelines which benefit for us.

agar ye log Mera Paisa nahi diye m inke office jakr saman utha launga jaise safest country Pakistan m haali m ek new Mall se logo ne saman liya tha

News media also picking up this story so maybe it helps.

At this point I just wish ki principal amount invested bhi nikal jae toh bhi mai Ganga naha lunga. Interest earned gaya tel lene. Even if recovering full investment takes 3 months I am fine with that also.

I just hope 12th September ko yeh log chawanni naa distribute kr rhe ho and we will be lucky if we r able to withdraw atleast 25-50% of our investment in 1st month itself.

These morons have not yet shared repayment schedule on the app which they keep talking about.

I hope. I hope. I hope that we r unnecessarily panicking and that some miracle happens where we are able to withdraw major chunk of our money on 12th. Let's see. Hope for the best.

News media also picking up this story so maybe it helps.

At this point I just wish ki principal amount invested bhi nikal jae toh bhi mai Ganga naha lunga. Interest earned gaya tel lene. Even if recovering full investment takes 3 months I am fine with that also.

I just hope 12th September ko yeh log chawanni naa distribute kr rhe ho and we will be lucky if we r able to withdraw atleast 25-50% of our investment in 1st month itself.

These morons have not yet shared repayment schedule on the app which they keep talking about.

I hope. I hope. I hope that we r unnecessarily panicking and that some miracle happens where we are able to withdraw major chunk of our money on 12th. Let's see. Hope for the best.
but the fact is almost 90% people will withdraw the money in the same day.The system will collapse. Even Banks like Hdfc, Sbi will not be able provide customer's money if 90% customer demand the money back in the same month. I think they should take their time, max 1 year. But they should promise us the full amount as along as fixed interest. We cant take the responsibility of borrower's repayment

Last edited:
but the fact is almost 90% people will withdraw the money in the same day.The system will collapse. Even Banks like Hdfc, Sbi will not be able provide customer's money if 90% customer demand the money back in the same month. I think they should take their time, max 1 year. But they should promise us the full amount as along as fixed interest. We cant take the responsibility of borrower's repayment
Dear then why you were expecting 12% returns?

Terms and conditions nhi padha tha?
Anything above 6-7% is risky
And ye jo bhi hora rbi ke wajah sa ho raha and uske rules ke hisab sa ho raha so you can't do anything
rbi said to stop giving daily interest. Rbi never said to change terms of all the existing plans. The change should be applied to new investment only as they have the option to select or reject the borrower based on their profile.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back