• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik Zip Loan incorrect reporting and unfair late payments fees

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
See now,

I have three loans from the Mobikwik Zip EMI lending partner Transactree Technolgies Private Limited (Lendbox).

So from April my EMIs are getting debited on 6th of every month instead of 5th of every month this resulted significant drop in my CIBIl report 817 to 680.

IMG20240509103435.jpg

Who is at a fault me or mobikwik or its lending partner. These bastards reports 1 day late payments also. Whereas credit card has 3 days extra for to do payment so they won't report it to credit bureaus. But see these bastards they reported very next days. This month also Auto debit happened on 6th instead of 5th. which is hampering my records very negatively.

Please share your thoughts and RBI rules regarding this.

Last edited:

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
mail mobikwik and transactree grievance to remove late payments. & provide Key Fact Statement and loan key terms.

if no reply within 7 days, complain to RBI BO.

you can say to bo... key fact statement not provided, auto debit happening after due date.

you can request bo to remove late payments.
Yes, I think BO will definitely going to help me because it's not mine it's their fault.