• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Moneyback+ or Millennia credit card?

ramandeep

TF Premier
1. I am thinking of applying for hdfc credit card which one should I go for Moneyback+ or Millennia, though I am leaning towards Millennia due to cashback reason, but want to know will instant 10% cashback applicable on Millennia during offer sale?

2. Also if transfer 50k within 90 days to my NPS account, will it become lifetime free?

3. What will be charges for transferring to NPS through credit card extra or same?

When there is some offer going on that there is 10% discount on HDFC cards then you will get it on millennia card and after that you will also get 5% cashback, i have personally tried it
other cashback cards like sbi, amazon and flipkart they only provide 5%, how come hdfc is providing both 10% and 5%, are you really sure?

1. I am thinking of applying for hdfc credit card which one should I go for Moneyback+ or Millennia, though I am leaning towards Millennia due to cashback reason, but want to know will instant 10% cashback applicable on Millennia during offer sale?

2. Also if transfer 50k within 90 days to my NPS account, will it become lifetime free?

3. What will be charges for transferring to NPS through credit card extra or same?
1) Go for millennia and yes you will get instant sale discount and cashback as well.

2) Recently hdfc changed LTF criteria. so i would suggest to ask customer care first.

3) Customer care.

I am also a HDFC Bank Millennia cc customer. I can confirm that one can get both Sitewide discount as well as default card cashback during Sale on that particular website (eg: Flipkart, Amazon etc.). On top of that one can get the extra cashback on Smartbuy (if listed) portal as well.

How long does it take for millennia to credit reward points? Have ordered many petty items under 500 from Amazon last week plus bought a 3000 gift card from Amazon today.
yes SBI Cashback and ICICI Amazon Pay are Cashback cards where we get cash credited in CC account whereas HDFC Millennia gives back cashpoints and 1 cashpoint is currently having value as Rs 1.

I currently have Business Moneyback LTF,
Which Card can give maximum Cb for Offilne Business Spends?
(Preferred A/C with 2yrs old)

Also how to make payments to merchant with less charges (As the Merchant don't accept CC & CCupi)

Last edited:
Back