• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

More than 3 Axis Bank Credit Cards!!! Trick?

kshitij_0

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Who all have more than 3 credit cards from Axis Bank?
How did you get those cards?
And what's the hidden trick behind that?
I have 2 credit cards ( Flipkart and MyZone) both LTF
I am keeping 1 space left for Magnus. But I heard that few people have got more than 3 cards including @TechnoFino
But I wanted to apply for Ace, Airtel and Vistara Infinite Card also.
Does offline process work in this case?

i had to close one of my cards to get magnus, don't know what is the hidden criteria. Maybe try getting extra axis cards on other family members account. If there is some way out to get more than 3,would be great, one can easily have 7-8 axis cards, they r really good.

Bruh that's rare care and you need to have good relationship with Axis like Burgundy account and good funds. Then you can go to RM and push him for 4th card.

He too needs permission from BM & zonal head for 4th card. That can be done only if you've very good funds in burgundy account.

Its not easy at all.

I had 4 cards at one point of time - Axis Myzone, Flipkart, ACE and IndianOil. IndianOil I had applied last and luckily it got approved in spite of having 3 cards at that time. Recently I closed Axis Flipkart and applied for Magnus. Let's see how it goes.

I already have 3 Axis Cards Axis Flip ,ACE.MyZone will the 4th one go through ie Axis Airtel CC or get declined I recently received this offer via Airtel Whatsapp ?

Attachments

• photo_2023-06-01_21-16-15.jpg
    photo_2023-06-01_21-16-15.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I already have 3 Axis Cards Magnus,ACE.MyZone will the 4th one go through ie Axis Airtel CC or get declined I recently received this offer via Airtel Whatsapp ?
I too received this offer after having 3 cards and confirmed with BM , card get rejection if we have already 3 active cards on axis.

I already have 3 Axis Cards Magnus,ACE.MyZone will the 4th one go through ie Axis Airtel CC or get declined I recently received this offer via Airtel Whatsapp ?
I have 3 Axis cards and I had the similar message on Whatsapp. I clicked on the link and it said "No credit card offers for you"

I had 4 cards at one point of time - Axis Myzone, Flipkart, ACE and IndianOil. IndianOil I had applied last and luckily it got approved in spite of having 3 cards at that time. Recently I closed Axis Flipkart and applied for Magnus. Let's see how it goes.
Which way you applied for Indian Oil Credit Card
Online or Offline

Back